Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Quote Originally Posted by triciag2012 View Post
    I am having one issue in both RS and BS and a separate issue in just RS. In RS and BS, my gifts are not always there. They seem to disappear off the screen. I will hopefully post pics to show what I mean.

Second issue in RS, is that after leaving game open for a few minutes, I realized that I only have 4 customers sitting at the tables. I will also try posting a pic.

I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0.1, BS version 1.6.1, and RS version 1.6
    I forgot to add that I have restarted device and uninstalled/reinstalled. I never had problems with the gifts until after the maintenance last week. I can't speak for the reduced number of customers. I never noticed it until today.

UGH!!! I play on my iPad 1. Tonight I went in, served a bunch of food that I started yesterday and since I knew I would be around for awhile, I started some shorter length cooking time food. I had 2 on my grill for an hour and about 5 pots of clam chowder for 30 min. When time was up, I went in, served those up and started some 2 hour foods on my stoves 3 curry & 2 ramen to be exact and I did 2 tbones on the grill) I also started some 12 hour foods on the oven. I came back a few min ago, figuring it was about time to serve up my tbones and much to my surprise... I had 5 pots of clam chowder & my to shrimp skewers WASTED!!! I am not spending gems to recover something I already served. I took a screen shot, but it only shows the wasted stuff not what I had started cooking. What is going on?? At least when I lost all my food the other day I could blame it on the maintenance stuff!
    Thx
    Leslie
    ID: Crayonsetc

New Resident
    hi playing rs on htc desire android 2.2.2 game version 1.5.5.4. Since early november have been unable to gift or cook, have tried resetting, uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache and the thanksgiving version but still not working

Quote Originally Posted by steve280 View Post
    hi playing rs on htc desire android 2.2.2 game version 1.5.5.4. Since early november have been unable to gift or cook, have tried resetting, uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache and the thanksgiving version but still not working
    Same as me! Right after the update in early november! I can also only accept about 3 to 5 gifts at a time before force close. I am finally able to get to the message area so i can see my messages and post to people about my lack of gifting

Farm Supplier
    The French Fries spoil immediately.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...il-Immediately

How do I email the support? I have not gotten ANY response when I email them through the Market. I am getting soooo crabby it has been 2 months now since I have not been able to play RS or BS. I can play ALL other games. I have run out of patience! I am going to request all my money back I spent on gems AND all the time I put into the games (BOTH at level 99) ~ I am at the end of my rope, and if anyone asks me -- did you restart, close aps, clear cache, are you on current version one more time I will scream!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I JUST LOST A HUGE RANT I WAS TRYING TO POST! Lmfao....im having same issues...i have done all that was suggested with no luck. Obviously this is a team lava bug since other people are having issues.

I havent been able to cook or gift in a month. Missed out on thanksgiving goals as well

The Honorable Panda
    New manual update for RS (regular game) for IOS . 1.6.3- In itunes Store.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Why is the Turtle Soup recipe only available in the Thanksgiving edition, but the Christmas goals require use of it?

Quote Originally Posted by cjyhc4 View Post
    Why is the Turtle Soup recipe only available in the Thanksgiving edition, but the Christmas goals require use of it?
    Turtle Soup and the other Christmas content is currently available in any version of Restaurant Story for iOS and Restaurant Story: Christmas for Android. Be sure you are looking in the regular Oven.