Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    Tks for info on mat, silly me had in front of door

Host(ess)
    Well I did reinstall the app and I was able to play for a few days but yesterday the same thing started happening again. The game won't open, I have sent an email to support so hopefully they can let me know what to do to fix this issue.

Good luck blu...i have yet to hear a thing or see any improvement. I cant even complete the first Thanksgiving goal

I have been playing this for awhile now, and in general, I figured out that the food in this game tends to go faster than in the bakery story, but this is a new one. I had closed my door since yesterday cuz I knew I wouldn't be on and I set my food to be food that takes awhile to cook. Tonight I logged in, served my food and I had just about all of my serving stations full (I believe there is about 28). I also served up all my gifts as well. I started more food cooking, logged into a couple other games, came back after about 15 min and ALL of my serving stations were empty!! In 15 min I served Thousands of food? How is this possible?? I didn't pay attention to my money, but I'm thinking rather than it all being served, my food has disappeared. Suggestions?? Today was the day of the maintainence. Anyone else having issues? I can figure out what all was served, but I know I had 3 pumpkin pies and 2 creme br?l?e off the top of my head.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't gotten any push notifications since the maintenance yesterday. I've checked my settings and the box is still checked to alert me when food is finished cooking, but no alerts have come through. Its the same thing in Bakery Story too. And its not alerting me in the other games I play either, Farm, Pet Shop, Fashion, Dragon and Monster Story. I've started my phone at least 3 times already hoping to correct it with no success.

Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I haven't gotten any push notifications since the maintenance yesterday. I've checked my settings and the box is still checked to alert me when food is finished cooking, but no alerts have come through. Its the same thing in Bakery Story too. And its not alerting me in the other games I play either, Farm, Pet Shop, Fashion, Dragon and Monster Story. I've started my phone at least 3 times already hoping to correct it with no success.
    Thread about notifications started here: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...topped-Working
    Everyone's pretty much having the same problem. It started after the maintenance yesterday.

My grandson and I enjoys this game and look forward of constantly improving our store. But today, we may be out of business from lose of interest. Each time we aim to reach the next level to buys more stoves and oven the system denies us. We get a new message that says "you reached your maximum appliance for this level" and we didn't even buy anything we even expanded the store twice since then. This happen about two times and each time we had go up about 2 levels. Can anyone help us? We are on level 28 now. And we expanded the store about 4 times and moved up about 4 levels. It becoming discouraging now. Can someone help me?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmens View Post
    My grandson and I enjoys this game and look forward of constantly improving our store. But today, we may be out of business from lose of interest. Each time we aim to reach the next level to buys more stoves and oven the system denies us. We get a new message that says "you reached your maximum appliance for this level" and we didn't even buy anything we even expanded the store twice since then. This happen about two times and each time we had go up about 2 levels. Can anyone help us? We are on level 28 now. And we expanded the store about 4 times and moved up about 4 levels. It becoming discouraging now. Can someone help me?
    These are the levels each appliance slot opens up at. If you've reached a level that should open an appliance slot, and it doesn't open up for you, force close your game then go back in and you should see the slot opened up. For level 28 you should be allowed 8 appliance slots.

Start - 2
    Level 5 - 3
    Level 10 - 4
    Level 14 - 5
    Level 19 - 6
    Level 23 - 7
    Level 28 - 8
    Level 32 - 9
    Level 37 - 10
    Level 41 - 11
    Level 46 - 12
    Level 50 - 13
    Level 55 - 14
    Level 59 - 15
    Level 64 - 16
    Level 68 - 17
    Level 73 - 18

Quote Originally Posted by chole82 View Post
    I have not been able to play RS since the weekly update about 2 weeks ago. I sent a report about a week ago and have yet to hear back. I get a force close when gifting, visiting or cooking and i am unable to do any of these even once. I have uninstalled and reinstalled RS and Thanksgiving RS several times with no luck. I even did a factory reset, for an unrelated issue. I am running an original Droid version 2.2.3. I can play Bakery and Fashion with more minimal, but still many force closes
    Still having issues

Gift issue and decrease in customers

I am having one issue in both RS and BS and a separate issue in just RS. In RS and BS, my gifts are not always there. They seem to disappear off the screen. I will hopefully post pics to show what I mean.

Second issue in RS, is that after leaving game open for a few minutes, I realized that I only have 4 customers sitting at the tables. I will also try posting a pic.

I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0.1, BS version 1.6.1, and RS version 1.6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	4672   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	4673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	4674