Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Quote Originally Posted by m2cute4jerks View Post
    I have not been able to play for last month - same issues as you both. TeamLava has NOT helped. They continue to give same advice over and over. I think they forgot to do something for Android users in the update. BTW I am on level 99 on Android for RS and BS
    Ugh, a month? Yikes. I don't know, they were really helpful the only other time I had a major issue with this game, but I feel like something is going on with the Android version. I've seen at least 3 other threads where Android users are having the same problem. I have tried everything that was suggested, and nothing has worked (and I have a lot of memory left on both my phone and my SD card, so it's not that, either). It's very frustrating, because I really enjoy this game.

New Resident
    Same EXACT issue...

For the last week any time I try and cook something, gift neighbors, visit neighbors and accept gifts the RS app force closes.

I've deleted/installed the app multiple times, cleared the cache, moved it to SD card, restarted my phone and I have the most current update of RS.

Incredibly frustrated, I've completely stopped playing RS because I can't play the game at all.

HTC Desire - Android 2.2
    version 1.5.5.4

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jsheim View Post
    Same EXACT issue...

For the last week any time I try and cook something, gift neighbors, visit neighbors and accept gifts the RS app force closes.

I've deleted/installed the app multiple times, cleared the cache, moved it to SD card, restarted my phone and I have the most current update of RS.

Incredibly frustrated, I've completely stopped playing RS because I can't play the game at all.

HTC Desire - Android 2.2
    version 1.5.5.4
    Did you check to make sure your device is upgraded to the most recent Android version update? I know some HTC Desire devices received 2.3 (Gingerbread) while others received 4.0 (Ice Cream) a few months back.

I have the most current version and I'm having these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Did you check to make sure your device is upgraded to the most recent Android version update? I know some HTC Desire devices received 2.3 (Gingerbread) while others received 4.0 (Ice Cream) a few months back.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I have tried everything. I have NO issues with zoo2, Petshop or FS. It is extremely disappointing as I love BS and RS and now I am so far behind and prob have no neighbors left. I can't even get IN to either BS or RS I click the icon and get this message -SORRY! The application Bakery Story (Process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Then it has a big FORECLOSE button. If I don't hit the foreclose button and wait it closes by itself.

I am playing RS on a Kindle Fire ver 6.3.1 I had RS and Halloween RS and neither received the weekly update for the Thanksgiving items and challenges. I have uninstalled both games, restarted my device, and then reinstalled RS ver1.5.5.5 and still no updates... confused and worried, thanks The Cheezy Cafe, ID = CheezyChef

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyChef View Post
    I am playing RS on a Kindle Fire ver 6.3.1 I had RS and Halloween RS and neither received the weekly update for the Thanksgiving items and challenges. I have uninstalled both games, restarted my device, and then reinstalled RS ver1.5.5.5 and still no updates... confused and worried, thanks The Cheezy Cafe, ID = CheezyChef
    No word yet... See current thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...staurant-Story
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I have a question about Mastering a recipe, im new and only mastered a a few recipes until level 2 and received a gem and mAybe 75XP, can someone confirm what i should expect on Level 3 &4???

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dgcba View Post
    I have a question about Mastering a recipe, im new and only mastered a a few recipes until level 2 and received a gem and mAybe 75XP, can someone confirm what i should expect on Level 3 &4???
    Level 3 will give coins and some xp, level 4 will give 1 gem and some xp (I'm not sure on how many coins or xp)
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I'm sorry, I did not read the entire thread ... I have RS on my IPad, but it's been frozen for almost 2 days - I get no new customers, nobody to welcome the customers ... it's like I am in "edit" mode, but I can cook the food. Of course, now I have no room on the counters, and further more, since I don't have customers, there isn't a chance to get space any time soon. And I have no income. I have deleted and re-installed the app - nothing. Any suggestions ? Thank you.