Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Rhino Keeper
    I'm running iOS 6 Halloween version & I was doing my new Thanksgiving goals. I just finished the part of the goal where you invite community to dinner. I then tried to open the goal back up to see what is next & every time I click the goal it closes my game. I tried restarting my iPad, I tried deleting & re-installing the game & it's still doing it. Please help! Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    I'm running iOS 6 Halloween version & I was doing my new Thanksgiving goals. I just finished the part of the goal where you invite community to dinner. I then tried to open the goal back up to see what is next & every time I click the goal it closes my game. I tried restarting my iPad, I tried deleting & re-installing the game & it's still doing it. Please help! Lol
    Use the Regular version to get passed the goal then go back to using the Halloween version.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much Queentina, that worked! I'm back to doing my goals. I just love the forums & you guys are great the way you're always here to help us. Thanks again.

I have not gotten the new update yet I play on Android and I tried the installing it and reinstalling it and no still don't have it I have both rs and rs Halloween

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arouralilly View Post
    I have not gotten the new update yet I play on Android and I tried the installing it and reinstalling it and no still don't have it I have both rs and rs Halloween
    You need to go to the Google Play Store and download RS Thanksgiving.

New Resident
    If i'm installing RS Thanksgiving, can i delete Halloween edition? Am using Andoird and it will be too many version on my tablet

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babypav View Post
    If i'm installing RS Thanksgiving, can i delete Halloween edition? Am using Andoird and it will be too many version on my tablet
    Yes, once you download a new version it is sometimes best to delete the other versions to save on space. Make sure you move it to your SD card after you install it.

I haven't been able to play restaurant story for the last five days. The regular edition wouldn't load and when the thanksgiving version came out it worked slightly. I can load my restaurant, collect tips and write on my own wall but I can't cook, send gifts or visit other restaurants. If I try it just force closes my game.
    I've tried deleting the data (which normally help with problems like that) and uninstalling then reinstalling the game but nothing helps. Does anyone have any help or know someone who's had this problem?
    I'm a level 99 (though I should be 96) android player on a Sony xperia arc. Thanks for any feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by jensteed View Post
    I haven't been able to play restaurant story for the last five days. The regular edition wouldn't load and when the thanksgiving version came out it worked slightly. I can load my restaurant, collect tips and write on my own wall but I can't cook, send gifts or visit other restaurants. If I try it just force closes my game.
    I've tried deleting the data (which normally help with problems like that) and uninstalling then reinstalling the game but nothing helps. Does anyone have any help or know someone who's had this problem?
    I'm a level 99 (though I should be 96) android player on a Sony xperia arc. Thanks for any feedback.
    I'm an Andriod user, and I've been having the same problem since I downloaded the Thanksgiving edition yesterday. (I didn't want to download it, since I had the same problems when trying to play the Halloween edition, but the new stuff wasn't showing up in the regular edition, so I downloaded it.) It takes about 3 tries for me to even log in. If I go to a neighbor's, it force closes before I can even finish tipping and gifting. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling multiple times. I tried going back to the regular version (which fixed the problem when this was happening with the Halloween edition), but now the same thing happens when I play the regular edition. I have restarted my device. I have stopped other apps. I have cleared my cache, and my game is on my SD card. Nothing has worked. If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by KristinJeannie View Post
    I'm an Andriod user, and I've been having the same problem since I downloaded the Thanksgiving edition yesterday. (I didn't want to download it, since I had the same problems when trying to play the Halloween edition, but the new stuff wasn't showing up in the regular edition, so I downloaded it.) It takes about 3 tries for me to even log in. If I go to a neighbor's, it force closes before I can even finish tipping and gifting. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling multiple times. I tried going back to the regular version (which fixed the problem when this was happening with the Halloween edition), but now the same thing happens when I play the regular edition. I have restarted my device. I have stopped other apps. I have cleared my cache, and my game is on my SD card. Nothing has worked. If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it.
    I have not been able to play for last month - same issues as you both. TeamLava has NOT helped. They continue to give same advice over and over. I think they forgot to do something for Android users in the update. BTW I am on level 99 on Android for RS and BS