Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Samsung galaxy S3 latest update and been happening for last 3 days. starts to load then comes up with 'Unfortunately RS has stopped' then get report or ok as options.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! Bad News to report. At 7:45 AM, PST, my Halloween Restaurant Story locked up and/or indicated that I did not have internet service. Per your instructions, I've reinstalled the app 4 times. I lost about 5 counters of food, counters that were full! I did not loose my gems, points or level.

I really like the game. However, I've had to reinstall it several times over the past 2 weeks. Those times, everything came back. Now today, I reinstalled it 4 times. I have an iPad 2. Everything else on my iPad works fine.

I read that your website was down for maintenance on 10/12/12. Is there any chance that my food will be re-appear? What should I do?

Thanks!

E

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mc4martyc View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Samsung galaxy S3 latest update and been happening for last 3 days. starts to load then comes up with 'Unfortunately RS has stopped' then get report or ok as options.
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game .

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi! Bad News to report. At 7:45 AM, PST, my Halloween Restaurant Story locked up and/or indicated that I did not have internet service. Per your instructions, I've reinstalled the app 4 times. I lost about 5 counters of food, counters that were full! I did not loose my gems, points or level.

I really like the game. However, I've had to reinstall it several times over the past 2 weeks. Those times, everything came back. Now today, I reinstalled it 4 times. I have an iPad 2. Everything else on my iPad works fine.

I read that your website was down for maintenance on 10/12/12. Is there any chance that my food will be re-appear? What should I do?

Thanks!

E
    Make sure your Ipad has the most current IOS version. (under settings-general-versions)
    Most current version is 6.0.
    At least make sure you have at least version 5.1.
    Also go under settings -safari and clear cookies and data.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    It takes me about 25 minutes to log into RS. I give up.

At least BS loads fine with the new Halloween edition for Android.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by robind30 View Post
    It takes me about 25 minutes to log into RS. I give up.

At least BS loads fine with the new Halloween edition for Android.
    Oops. Spoke too soon on BS Halloween. Should've known an update wouldn't actually fix anything.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game .

Make sure your Ipad has the most current IOS version. (under settings-general-versions)
    Most current version is 6.0.
    At least make sure you have at least version 5.1.
    Also go under settings -safari and clear cookies and data.
    What about those of us who have done this and more? Can we at least get an acknowledgement that there is an issue with the the app and not our installs/phones? At least a "We are currently addressing the issue" or something other than uninstall/reinstall, clear cache, etc.

Thanks

Hi, am having a problem buying any of the equipment that needs to be built. Just gives me a message that I need parts but how do I request parts if I don't know what I need for that piece of equipment? Do I have to wait til I have all the parts, I didn't on my first one. I am on the iPad 2, just reloaded the game, I have done everything that I could find in the forums.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by purplerulzz View Post
    Hi, am having a problem buying any of the equipment that needs to be built. Just gives me a message that I need parts but how do I request parts if I don't know what I need for that piece of equipment? Do I have to wait til I have all the parts, I didn't on my first one. I am on the iPad 2, just reloaded the game, I have done everything that I could find in the forums.
    Click near the top of the appliance, not near the hammer, and you should be able to purchase it.

Kindle Fire:1.3.5
    ISSUE: Open game at welcome back screen you earned $ while you were gone... back screen say shows 1.5 mill coins I close the welcome screen go to neighbors and come back to my restaurant now I only have $983,000 coins. This happens often…please advise how to correct.

Host(ess)
    i am playing rest story halloween edition version 1.5.5.4 on a samssung galaxy s 1 am not getting notifacations and all are check in settings pls advise thx