Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    I purchased gems to buy more cooking devices quicker,then I was told I had to advance to level 37 to buy get another one, now that I am there it will not let me. Now I have to wait until level 41. My question is, if I pay to advance quicker, will it continue to lock me out until I level where I should be, a waste of my money and time, this is the case. Why buy the gems.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ivynest5 View Post
    I purchased gems to buy more cooking devices quicker,then I was told I had to advance to level 37 to buy get another one, now that I am there it will not let me. Now I have to wait until level 41. My question is, if I pay to advance quicker, will it continue to lock me out until I level where I should be, a waste of my money and time, this is the case. Why buy the gems.
    Try restarting your device
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Can someone please help me to find out who has access to my restaurant? On several occasions over the weekend,I logged into my restaurant,only to find that food that I'd been cooking was already served on counters that I had in storage. I know that glitches like this can happen because just over a month ago,I was unable to login to my own restaurant. Every time I tried accessing my place,someone else's restaurant was showing up as my own & I could redecorate,cook & serve food there,though I didn't. Can someone please help,my gems are getting awfully low.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MeshaZz View Post
    Can someone please help me to find out who has access to my restaurant? On several occasions over the weekend,I logged into my restaurant,only to find that food that I'd been cooking was already served on counters that I had in storage. I know that glitches like this can happen because just over a month ago,I was unable to login to my own restaurant. Every time I tried accessing my place,someone else's restaurant was showing up as my own & I could redecorate,cook & serve food there,though I didn't. Can someone please help,my gems are getting awfully low.
    You should email support@teamlava.com

New Resident
    Hi,
    Some collectibles very very rare, and that is true for RS and BS. For example knives, cooking shirt. And some I received more than 200. It is ok? I am 85+ level

Rhino Keeper
    I am unable to place construct able stoves to purchase.
    I have enough cash
    I have empty slots
    The pop up come up "build your own pop machine"
    Tap on the floor. Nothing
    I have built 1 pop machine, now I cannot.
    I phone lvl25
    Already uninstalled and reinstalled
    Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Try tapping in the upper corner of the box when buying and placing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow! It worked. Thanks��

I have been playing Since Jan 2011 on Android. I'm a level 98, and have been suffering through many bugs in the game over the last 9 months. Some examples of issues are:
    -not being able to scroll through the Messages screen
    -force close every time I accept a new neighbor request
    -force close when loading my neighbor list under Social
    -menu buttons disappearing from the screen when visiting neighbors
    -force close as soon as the title screen came on to open the game
    Everyday, i had to do countless "clear data" and reinstalls, sometimes taking 5 to 10 attempts just to open the game.

Then, with the update in early September, all my worries were lifted. The difference was like night and day. Everything loaded properly and I could access all areas of the game without glitch.

But my joy was short-lived. Starting last week with the weekly update, the game has regressed again with no changes that I did. Recurring bugs now:
    -cannot scroll thru Messages
    -force close when accepting or declining gifts
    -cookbook not loading when tapping on an appliance (game then freezes and force closes)
    -buttons missing from Main Menu as well as images and buttons missing on Welcome Back screen

I am using a Motorola DROID R2D2 with game version 1.5.5.1. Please tell me why these bugs seem to come back with each update. Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

P.S.-Please make it where you don't have to scroll thru each item over again in the cookbook when cooking the same dish on multiple appliances. (Example: select Roast Chicken on 1st oven. 2nd oven, have to scroll thru all other oven items to reselect Roast Chicken. and so on. This was not the case before the September Android update.)

Senior Moderator
    @BLove72 - there is a new update today to version 1.5.5.3. Try updating, see if it helps. Do you have the game moved to your SD card? Do you use a task manager/****er before opening the game?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM