Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortinc View Post
    I am playing with an Android, version 1.5.5.1, which is the latest. I noticed that after it automatically updated this week, I now have extra food locked by goals, even food that I already had before the update (torch icecream). The problem is, even though I now have all of these locked items...there are no goals for me to complete, they never started popping up. I know that BS recently got the update, but my goals just automatically started, and I was wondering why not on RS also if they already are giving out locked up goal food. I know that it cannot be that I am not on a high enough level, because I am on level 96. I would appreciate any explanations you all could give!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilse1986 View Post
    I am playing on Android, version 4.0.4 and since the latest update of RS, I have encountered the following:

- In Main Menu, the icons for 'Messages' and 'Social' have switched (messages used to be on the top left). This is particularly annoying when you also play Bakery Story, where the buttons are in their 'right' places. However, in Bakery Story, when visiting a neighbor, the icons for Camera and Social are also placed the other way around compared to RS, which leads to a lot of annoying miss clicking

- Food has been locked away as Goal items, but Goals never pop up as they do in Bakery Story (maybe later though)

- Most importantly (for me), when selecting dishes to cook, the list now always starts at page 1. When you want to cook the same dish on, say, 12 stoves in a row, it is very time consuming to scroll to the right page for every dish. Especially when that dish is shown at one of the last pages. It used to be so that the recipe list always shows the last page you selected a recipe from, until you switch to another type of appliance or another activity. Please bring that back!
    These issues have been flagged to the CMs.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Thank you! In addition, I was wondering if it would be possible to make the food gifts appear at the front pages of the gift list. Though it is really nice to see how many parts you have accumulated, you don't need to click on them. And now everytime I want to use a food gift, I have to scroll 3-4 pages before I get to the new food items.. Would be greatly appreciated!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ilse1986 View Post
    Thank you! In addition, I was wondering if it would be possible to make the food gifts appear at the front pages of the gift list. Though it is really nice to see how many parts you have accumulated, you don't need to click on them. And now everytime I want to use a food gift, I have to scroll 3-4 pages before I get to the new food items.. Would be greatly appreciated!
    I think I forgot that one - will go add it on now
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    I am continuously losing money every time I open my game! Food keeps disappearing off the counters,and when I open the game,it tells me how much I've earned,but its not being added. Its being deducted! I've lost over 300,000 coins in the last several days. I was saving up for an expansion which I would have by now if I wasn't losing coins!! Android,latest version. Please help!!!!

Ios 1.5.1 version all my food has disappeared, this is not possible i had way too much food and this morning it was all there. Already uninstalled and reinstalled did nothing

my bonises dissapear when ever i log out went from 22,000 to 17,000 qnd yes iv uninstalled and reinstalled and its the android verson 1.5.5.1 i dont know wat to do please help

Rhino Keeper
    hi Ive been absent from my game for awhile and upon return I seen new updates were added. my concern is I cannot serve any gifted food! when clicking on my gifts icon, the page is filled with six gift tools! cool I can see my tools noe, But I can't get to the food tabs!! help me

Rhino Keeper
    Half of my restaurant and some of the menu items in Design mode are invisible and have been all day. I've been trying to redecorate but can't see most of my stuff. I've uninstalled/reinstalled twice today. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Kindle Fire btw. Thanks.

New Resident
    I purchased the asia fusion box and only received two items (bonsai tree and stone cat chair?). Where are the other items?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mscheekyb View Post
    I purchased the asia fusion box and only received two items (bonsai tree and stone cat chair?). Where are the other items?
    You only get 1 item per try at a box. Since you've received 2 items, you must have clicked the box twice.