Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Fashion Designer
    I have Restaurant Story: World Games, and the customer rate keeps slowing down over time. Is anything being done regarding this?

Fashion Designer
    Forgot to say (how do you edit posts on here?) my Storm8 ID is totaltechno.

New Resident
    My food keep locking up, when I try to buy food to cook, it would not let me select anything so my customers go hungry and mad.

New Resident
    My storm8 I'd is ivynest5.

Playing with the new Ipad, RS ver 1.5.1

I lost 25 gems for clicking Golden Utensils redeemed after completing Cooking Tools in Collectibles.

Will uninstall and install again help?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ivynest5 View Post
    My food keep locking up, when I try to buy food to cook, it would not let me select anything so my customers go hungry and mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivynest5 View Post
    My storm8 I'd is ivynest5.

Try restarting your device.

Quote Originally Posted by hennachua View Post
    Playing with the new Ipad, RS ver 1.5.1

I lost 25 gems for clicking Golden Utensils redeemed after completing Cooking Tools in Collectibles.

Will uninstall and install again help?
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    I noticed in the new update for Restaraunt Story that the Social and News tab are switched. Will this be corrected?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 200s View Post
    I noticed in the new update for Restaraunt Story that the Social and News tab are switched. Will this be corrected?
    That's how it is on iOS, but I will ask.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I am playing with an Android, version 1.5.5.1, which is the latest. I noticed that after it automatically updated this week, I now have extra food locked by goals, even food that I already had before the update (torch icecream). The problem is, even though I now have all of these locked items...there are no goals for me to complete, they never started popping up. I know that BS recently got the update, but my goals just automatically started, and I was wondering why not on RS also if they already are giving out locked up goal food. I know that it cannot be that I am not on a high enough level, because I am on level 96. I would appreciate any explanations you all could give!

New Resident
    I am playing on Android, version 4.0.4 and since the latest update of RS, I have encountered the following:

- In Main Menu, the icons for 'Messages' and 'Social' have switched (messages used to be on the top left). This is particularly annoying when you also play Bakery Story, where the buttons are in their 'right' places. However, in Bakery Story, when visiting a neighbor, the icons for Camera and Social are also placed the other way around compared to RS, which leads to a lot of annoying miss clicking

- Food has been locked away as Goal items, but Goals never pop up as they do in Bakery Story (maybe later though)

- Most importantly (for me), when selecting dishes to cook, the list now always starts at page 1. When you want to cook the same dish on, say, 12 stoves in a row, it is very time consuming to scroll to the right page for every dish. Especially when that dish is shown at one of the last pages. It used to be so that the recipe list always shows the last page you selected a recipe from, until you switch to another type of appliance or another activity. Please bring that back!