Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles2288 View Post
    Question... I just installed restaurant story world games to get the gems for the other games and I have no missions at all. Every game has those starter up missions at least. Why do I have none in this game?
    I think goals don't start until level 8 or 10, but I could be wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I think goals don't start until level 8 or 10, but I could be wrong.
    Thanks!

Kindle Fire
    Restaurant Story
    Two issues. Mistakely touched used gems 5 of them. Can I get them back?
    Two: When tipping neighbors nothing is showing up in their cafe's maybe a
    table or two but nothing but a ring around where something is. Weirld
    Storm ID: Msvid****er13
    Game name: msvid****er13

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    Kindle Fire
    Restaurant Story
    Two issues. Mistakely touched used gems 5 of them. Can I get them back?
    Two: When tipping neighbors nothing is showing up in their cafe's maybe a
    table or two but nothing but a ring around where something is. Weirld
    Storm ID: Msvid****er13
    Game name: msvid****er13
    You can try to email support@teamlava.com about your gems, but I'll be upfront and tell you that they probably won't refund you. They consider those types of situations "player/user errors" and apart of the game. I would just play really slowly from now on to not lose anymore gems to that 'tap to manage' on the appliances.

The ring around the table is a processing issue. Sometimes clearing the cache on the game helps, and sometimes it doesn't. I do know that there are some tables, counters, and food that Android/Kindle users can't see, those are goal items that iOS users have and for some reason TL hasn't made them seen to the other OS's as of yet.

Nightclub Owner
    I have a question and I'm not sure if this is the right place for it. The last 3 recipes I've mastered on the Regular Grill have not given me the pop-up gem screen, but I have received the gem. I used my Easy Grill for all 3 recipes. Is it a known bug that when using the Easy Grill the gem pop-up window does not show up? I know that I almost NEVER get a collectible when using some of my Easy Appliances, but this is the first time I've noticed that the gem completion pop-up isn't showing up when using them either...........................

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I have a question and I'm not sure if this is the right place for it. The last 3 recipes I've mastered on the Regular Grill have not given me the pop-up gem screen, but I have received the gem. I used my Easy Grill for all 3 recipes. Is it a known bug that when using the Easy Grill the gem pop-up window does not show up? I know that I almost NEVER get a collectible when using some of my Easy Appliances, but this is the first time I've noticed that the gem completion pop-up isn't showing up when using them either...........................
    I think this has been reported before, but I will flag over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Since the update last night i can not cook anything! I have restarted my ipad several times. Everything else works fine. Now what?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tharrell View Post
    Since the update last night i can not cook anything! I have restarted my ipad several times. Everything else works fine. Now what?
    Try uninstalling/reinstalling then resync with iTunes and see if that helps. Also clear your data/history from Safari.

Torch ice cream won't unlock?

ipod version:5.1.1
    Restaurant Story World Games:1.5.3
    I have two Goals to that require me to make torch ice cream 1:Junk Food Bigwigs and 2: London Summers, but my torch ice cream recipe still isn't unlocked, is there still another Goal I have to achieve to unlock this recipe? I have restarted my device and deleted game reinstalled game resynched but still can't make the recipe.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by flipperfoot View Post
    ipod version:5.1.1
    Restaurant Story World Games:1.5.3
    I have two Goals to that require me to make torch ice cream 1:Junk Food Bigwigs and 2: London Summers, but my torch ice cream recipe still isn't unlocked, is there still another Goal I have to achieve to unlock this recipe? I have restarted my device and deleted game reinstalled game resynched but still can't make the recipe.
    Have you completed the following set yet?
    The World Games
    Shop to Shoppe
    Game On

That set needs to be completed as it opens up the Torch Ice Cream recipe.

Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast