Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    I have been searching for gran's chicken and dumplings - I have been through each recipe book on each appliance I have but I cannot find chicken and dumplings
    I am using android tablet and only loaded restaurant story today.
    I have looked it up on Sehana's chart and it had "goal' on it but I haven't been offered any goals to unlock this recipe and I need it to complete za goal. Any assistance gratefully received
    perhaps this link can answer your queries
    https://restaurantstoryadventures.blo...ran-goals.html

Help. I have a Kindle fire. I finally have downloading Ski Lodge as a six gem goal, but every time I click "install" it takes me to the open Internet. I usually use 1Mobile as my home for downloading my team lava games but can't find it there nor at Amazon

The Honorable Panda
    New android seasonal version out.
    RS_ Springtime- 1.5.5.7.8
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I've been experiencing a weird glitch whenever I use the login feature in restaurant story. Sorry I wasn't sure whether to post it here or on the thread about the login feature. Whenever I login to my second restaurant, the processing window appears and then I get pop up after pop up notifying me I've completed badges. It goes through every single badge and "awards" me a gem for each one. As I have already completed all the badges, I don't actually get the gems (which isn't the problem, I already received the gems when I originally completed the badges). The problem is how irritating it is to have to click ok a dozen times for all of the badges. I play on an ipad 3 and and an iPhone 5, both running on iOS 7 and game version 1.7. It doesn't matter if I am using my phone to login to my ipad restaurant or if I am using my ipad to login to my iPhone restaurant, I get the same notifications every time. And if, for example, I use my ipad to login to my iPhone restaurant, I get all the pop ups saying I've completed all the badges and then when I log out of the phone restaurant and back into my ipad restaurant, I have to go through the same process of hitting ok for all the badges again. I've already deleted and reinstalled on both devices and it didn't help. I just wanted to bring it to TL's attention.

I'm using RS on my Android phone and an unable to complete the "serving of 8 lemon berry water" of the "Fruity Fusion" challenge. I've served enough that I've already earned my first star, but no progress is being registered. I've installed and reinstalled, moved to my SD card and cleared the cache, but nothing I'd still registering the progress. Any suggestions for completing?

New Resident
    The same thing happens to me on my kindle fire and galaxy tablet. The same issue as Kellyconfection. The completed goals appearing and I have to click through them all. It is a daily process fo my bakery and restaurant story.
    Last edited by Gwenifear; 04-14-14 at 09:24 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    New seasonal application out for Androids!

Restaurant Story- Newlyweds version 1.5.5.7.8.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...taurantstory36

Help! Unable to install RS: Newlyweds on my phone

Hi Kooky,

I got notifications that RS: Newlyweds is out, so I went to the Google App Store and tried to install it.
    But after downloading is 100% complete, it just stops there.
    I waited about 5 minutes, but it just doesn't do anything.

I thought it is in fact installed but just not telling me so for some reasons, so I opened application manager on my phone to see the list of downloaded games.
    RS: Spring Time is there, but no Newlyweds.

I went back to Google App and hit "download" again, but it stops right after download is complete and doesn't install anything.
    I repeated it 5 times but results are the same.

In my games (Restaurant, Bakery, Dragon, Candy, Jewel), it still says there is a new goal (Newlyweds installation) for gems.

What should I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyquack View Post
    Hi Kooky,

I got notifications that RS: Newlyweds is out, so I went to the Google App Store and tried to install it.
    But after downloading is 100% complete, it just stops there.
    I waited about 5 minutes, but it just doesn't do anything.

I thought it is in fact installed but just not telling me so for some reasons, so I opened application manager on my phone to see the list of downloaded games.
    RS: Spring Time is there, but no Newlyweds.

I went back to Google App and hit "download" again, but it stops right after download is complete and doesn't install anything.
    I repeated it 5 times but results are the same.

In my games (Restaurant, Bakery, Dragon, Candy, Jewel), it still says there is a new goal (Newlyweds installation) for gems.

What should I do?
    Can you be out of memory? Try moving some of your other games to your SD card

You can manage your applications and move apps to your SD card from: Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Then, you select the application you wish to move, then tap the option to "Move to SD Card". This will help conserve internal memory on your device.

Then try restarting your device and try to download it again.

Let me know.

Hi Kooky,

Thank you for your prompt reply!
    I checked my device memory (drive space) and it is only 3/4 full. So memory space shouldn't have been the problem this time.

I have just logged in to my game, jumped to the Google App Store and tried to install the Newlyweds again - and to my surprise, it went well!
    I had shut off my phone & restarted my phone before, I deleted the game and re-installed it before, but nothing worked, so I contacted you.
    I have no idea why it installed with no problem this time. I didn't do anything...

My phone had system update last week, and it caused me to lose all my game data - it brought all my games back to level 1.
    I have already restored my game so it's ok now, but maybe this was also the result of the phone update? I don't know.
    Wonder if anyone had the same problem.

Anyway, Newlyweds is installed now and I got gems. Yey!
    Sorry for the trouble I caused. Next time I have a problem, I will try the method you mentioned!
    Have a great evening, Kooky!