Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cutensweety View Post
    Hello at First my english is not very well....
    i have issues for months, sometimes my food dont cook or it cant be served, the game do not remind me if its ready, Last time i loose games for a goal i do not make, cant whatch ads to speed up....and the support dont help me
    I am really sad, cause i loved the game, but that makes no fun :-(
    Notifications is a known issue that many have been facing for a while but so far there hasn't been a fix: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

As for your food not cooking or being served, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you give more details?

Host(ess)
    I am still cooking food and the count stays ay 2. It doesn’t matter which goal is going on it happens all the time. It is impossible to get to the goal when the count never goes up.

Host(ess)
    Right now my count on one of the ovens is showing 4 but it should be at 10 or 12. I don’t know why I keep playing.

Right now when I visit every neighbor the Gourmet Santa Chef keeps following me around and appearing in odd locations. Some of the areas is way off in the grass where we click to purchase an expansion. I?m just scared something might cause me or someone else to purchase an expansion. That happened to me the other day in BS & I lost gems that I was working hard to save.
    I have some screenshots I can try to send if anyone wants.
    Amy
    ​Amy

hi there.....used to play a whole bunch back in 2012-2014 and now have come back and restarted the game really enjoying the nostalgia i am getting from playing again, except the fact that after i start cooking dishes for a quest and leave the game, when i come back to serve my dishes the quest is gone until i level up and then have to re cook the dishes once again. for reference, i am playing on an ipad 6 and have tried deleting and reinstalling already. ty in advance ❤️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bettajinsoul View Post
    hi there.....used to play a whole bunch back in 2012-2014 and now have come back and restarted the game really enjoying the nostalgia i am getting from playing again, except the fact that after i start cooking dishes for a quest and leave the game, when i come back to serve my dishes the quest is gone until i level up and then have to re cook the dishes once again. for reference, i am playing on an ipad 6 and have tried deleting and reinstalling already. ty in advance ❤️
    Sounds like a syncing issue; try forcing a connection with the s8 servers before you close out your app. Post #22 & #23 of the Game Guide offer some advice and suggestions on the issue.

Host(ess)
    Still having the same issue of food not registering.

Whats wrong with new stove? When u fix it? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201123_024429_com.teamlava.restaurantstory.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	57529

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post

This issue has been reported up the chain - see full info in the current goal thread.

Any updates on fixes will be posted in the info post of current goal thread.