Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Hi,
    How are you all doing?
    Still very confused on what to do. Should we try deleting the account from somewhere? Not sure where this would be.
    I just tried going into my Restaurant, when I switch to try and play some of my other games it gives me the option to Play
    Restaurant Story and still says my Omlettes are ready from the other device we have no way to Accesss it without breaking or damaging things.
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? Just a quick question before I get off and go to bed. I'm a bit worried maybe TeamLava forgot about my account. We still haven?t heard back about the account. Is there someone who could possibly check on if they maybe didn?t receive the request form we filled out?
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    See this thread on how to check on the status of your ticket. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Support takes 3-5 business days to revert, excluding weekends and public holidays. If your ticket has been over 5 business days, you can send it to me by pm.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, im trying to expand my restaurant but it says I dont have enough neighbors. I've closed and reopened the game but it didn't help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Hi, im trying to expand my restaurant but it says I dont have enough neighbors. I've closed and reopened the game but it didn't help
    Add some more neighbours and you'll be able to expand. You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you it worked 😀

I'm been unable to buy the Yule Stove all day yesterday and at the time that I am writing this I can't still by it.

New Resident
    Videos are not loading on bakery story or RS since new security update for android.