Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Im using iPhone iOS 11 newest version of restaurant story I had the friend code all set up and was playing the game for the past 3 days I was at level 15 or 16 I went back on to collect my dish and then out of no where it restarted me at level 1 I put a lot of time and effort in it I want to get back on but doesn?t give me anywhere to lose g into my friend I?d code to get it back help please
    Last edited by josherwin219; 10-02-17 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Mis spelt

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josherwin219 View Post
    Im using iPhone iOS 11 newest version of restaurant story I had the friend code all set up and was playing the game for the past 3 days I was at level 15 or 16 I went back on to collect my dish and then out of no where it restarted me at level 1 I put a lot of time and effort in it I want to get back on but doesn?t give me anywhere to lose g into my friend I?d code to get it back help please
    Restaurant Story has a login feature on iOS and Android where you can log into your game if you had your friend code and password set up. If you tap the S8 button in the right hand corner, it should scroll down a menu of S8 games and a welcome message (it's usually 'Welcome, [YOURID]', but if you were restarted, it may say 'Welcome, GUEST!'). At the top of this menu, you should see a button to be able to log into another account.

Full instructions are detailed here. If this doesn't work, then you may want to reach out to S8 support for account recovery (link in my signature).

Hope you're able to get your account back!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamaycanprincess View Post
    Have 30 gems missing. Think the gems were lost when doing the task given. I've accidentally tapped complete skip task before. How do I get those back and how do I make it so I confirm using gems so it doesn't happen again? Also my stove I just purchased to build won't allow me to tap on it to build it. I see it and game says can't add another stove but won't acknowledge it's in my restaurant. What do I do? My game is up to date.
    For loss of gems, please contact Storm8 support (link in my signature).

For the stove issue: please try force-closing your game, clearing your cache, and reopening your game. This should take care of any possible synchronization issues. If the issue persists, please reach out to me via PM
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I updated my iPhone to the newest version 11 and I lost only my restaurant story. Bakery Story and Castle Story was just fine. I am asking for help as it is The Weeknd and there is a challenge going on that I?m sure I will now lose out on getting new stoves. I put in a ticket but no response yet. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and set up a temporary new friend code. No where does it say log into to Game Center or sign into another account like it does on the other games. Not sure how I lost only one game. I was max level starting over would be deadly

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    I updated my iPhone to the newest version 11 and I lost only my restaurant story. Bakery Story and Castle Story was just fine. I am asking for help as it is The Weeknd and there is a challenge going on that I?m sure I will now lose out on getting new stoves. I put in a ticket but no response yet. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and set up a temporary new friend code. No where does it say log into to Game Center or sign into another account like it does on the other games. Not sure how I lost only one game. I was max level starting over would be deadly
    This is interesting. I hope someone can help because I plan on upgrading my device today.

UPDATE: Well I just upgraded and all my games are intact...except of course Farm Story.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 10-14-17 at 05:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    See it?s bizarre one game is messed up

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    See it?s bizarre one game is messed up
    Farm Story was a known thing though. All of us knew it would stop working once we upgraded.

New Resident

Restaurant decor

As of 2 pm...When I logged back on my whole restaurant decor changed back to my previous decor from a month ago.Now I have less money and neighbors that I had deleted from being not active.Can you please help me with this issue,because I even turned my device off and still no change.

New Resident
    i have an iPhone X and the Restaurant Story keeps closing as soon as I open it. I have the latest update installed and have deleted and reinstalled the game. Castle Story is working fine as well as Bakery Story

I also want to report that Restaurant Story crashes on iPhone X. I was able to play on iPhone 7 the same day (on same iOS 11.1), but on new iPhone X, the game keeps on crashing right after loading. I’ve already tried deleting and reinstalling. Bakery story and farm story 2 work just fine (albeit not optimized for iPhone X). I’ve been working hard on current goal and it’s sad that I’ll not be able to complete it in time.