Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    Having serious issues since the upgrade in RS. This morning I was making a lot of dishes...mostly 12 hour dishes and as I tapped the last one, my restaurant went to "processing" and when it came back to normal All of my dishes were ready to serve...even the 12 hr ones. I couldn't understand why but I served them and started cooking more. Left RS to check BS and when I returned to restaurant I realized i only had 6 gems. Before the "processing" I had saved up 40 gems! I emailed support but haven't heard back. Took a mid morning break to serve 2 of the required 8 chocolate milks and start 2 more...that was at 11 am. Just took my lunch break @ 1:45 to be ready to serve up those two chocolate milks and it says they have 2 1/2 hrs left! They are 3 hour dishes. Also my 4 hour scallops say they have 4 1/2 hours left! I am completely flabbergasted! Wish I had never updated!!

Since update I have had dishes that were already served and on the tables suddenly reappear on the stoves. Things mysteriously get purchased, most of them costing precious gems that I was saving for Christmas decor! I am seriously considering quitting this ame altogether. It is supposed to be fun, not stressful. And it was up until last week.

Host(ess)
    Okay so once again RS will not load. It has been about a week since I have been able to get online.

i has 50+ gems before the RS down last nite. but after it was up again i only have 5 gems left. Where can I report this.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yummycafe1314 View Post
    i has 50+ gems before the RS down last nite. but after it was up again i only have 5 gems left. Where can I report this.
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    New version update for Regular RS-IOS- version 1.6.5

Rhino Keeper
    This isn't this big of a issue but when I selected a recipe then would select it again it would go to the same recipe I deleted before. When I got the update I would put a recipe in then it would. Take me to the very first recipe instead the one I had selected before

I'm playing on kindle fire 1.5.5.4 and I do not have the christmas goals or new items. i did get the red christmas oven with 3 recipes. i have installed thanksgiving, halloween and regular and still nothing.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kylebusch View Post
    This isn't this big of a issue but when I selected a recipe then would select it again it would go to the same recipe I deleted before. When I got the update I would put a recipe in then it would. Take me to the very first recipe instead the one I had selected before
    What is the version number of the game you are playing? check under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen

Quote Originally Posted by kccreation View Post
    I'm playing on kindle fire 1.5.5.4 and I do not have the christmas goals or new items. i did get the red christmas oven with 3 recipes. i have installed thanksgiving, halloween and regular and still nothing.
    These have not been released to kindle fire yet.

I consistently get "Restaurant Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5 (version 6.0.1), got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
    Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, and I'm not on wifi, so I know it's not that.
    Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!
    My RS version is 1.6.5.

New Resident
    Hi I have restaurant story 1.6 and recently you released some new dishes on dec. 6 2012 like gingerbread house, French fries, opinion rings ect... And NONE of the newly released dishes are in my oven tab EXCEPT for the turtle soup. I find it frustrating because without those dishes, I can't participate in any of the Holiday goals! This happened again to me in October of this year. I didn't have the candy corn dish or the mummy pizza. Can you please fix this???