Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitalips View Post
    I left a review until this bug is fixed I still cant tip TL I better not get charged.
    OK no charges no gems added but I will quit until the ads stop. Not fun anymore letting all my neighbors know until it is fixed. I like the games but not traps. My son plays for God's sake.

Farm Supplier
    Since the last update, my RS and BS keeps dropping out, heaps of my nbrs are having the same problem, also we all have a new nbr who we did not invite, can't delete or post on there wall.. "stormie" what is going on...? In the words of Pauline Hanson " please explain"?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kimeliciouse View Post
    Since the last update, my RS and BS keeps dropping out, heaps of my nbrs are having the same problem, also we all have a new nbr who we did not invite, can't delete or post on there wall.. "stormie" what is going on...? In the words of Pauline Hanson " please explain"?
    Me too had to close my RS can't delete "stormie".

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitalips View Post
    Me too had to close my RS can't delete "stormie".
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ighbor-Stormie!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    First time posting on here: I have an Android HTC G2. Almost every time I try to open RS it crashes giving me an error and states to either report or force close. I have done both numerous times. I would like to keep playing and improving my restaurant but honestly it is getting very annoying. I have cleaned the cache I have restarted my device and still no help. It does it at all times during play; trying to open, send gifts, prepare food, buy items....there really is no rhyme or reason to it. I would greatly appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. Thanks in advance

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by blutatlvr View Post
    First time posting on here: I have an Android HTC G2. Almost every time I try to open RS it crashes giving me an error and states to either report or force close. I have done both numerous times. I would like to keep playing and improving my restaurant but honestly it is getting very annoying. I have cleaned the cache I have restarted my device and still no help. It does it at all times during play; trying to open, send gifts, prepare food, buy items....there really is no rhyme or reason to it. I would greatly appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. Thanks in advance

When you hit report then preview- what is the the Exception error you are getting?

Host(ess)
    I am a complete idiot when it comes to these things, I hope this info helps if not let me know.
    crash-exception class name
    java.lang outofmemory error
    To me this is a different language so let me know if you need something else.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by blutatlvr View Post
    I am a complete idiot when it comes to these things, I hope this info helps if not let me know.
    crash-exception class name
    java.lang outofmemory error
    To me this is a different language so let me know if you need something else.
    Looks like there is a memory issue. Have you moved your game to your SD card?
    Check and make sure your device is up to date with the most current version.
    Delete and app on your device that you are no longer using to free up some memory.

Host(ess)
    I am not sure, I don't have too many things downloaded to my phone. I will look into it and see what I can do. Thanks for your help

Rhino Keeper
    Question... I just installed restaurant story world games to get the gems for the other games and I have no missions at all. Every game has those starter up missions at least. Why do I have none in this game?

Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast