Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Senior Moderator
    Do you have multiple apps running at the same time?

What is your iOS version?
    Last edited by greygull; 07-16-12 at 10:54 AM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

IOS version 4.3.3(8J2)

I always close all other Apps when Im playing RS.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kishkash View Post
    IOS version 4.3.3(8J2)

I always close all other Apps when Im playing RS.
    Try updating your IOS version on your Ipad.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Updating to iOS 5.1.1, hopefully game will work better now. Fingers crossed! Thanks for the suggestion!

Rhino Keeper
    Android GalaxyS. Playing this game 4 days now. My neighbors block their door and cook lots of food, put on serving tables, then reopen restaurant. My food disappears when there are no customers coming in. Can not "stock pile" my food.They can, I can't. Game also goes 'out of sync' alot and force closes too. TL game server overload and broken?

Executive Chef
    I'm not posting all of my info because honestly don't usually get help if I do get feedback and it's a pain because I'm in a hurry.
    I've complained about this before but now almost ALL of my games are having this same annoying error! RS, BS, Fasion, and the new version of BS also.

I open it up and serve whatever is ready, and then seconds later it reloads and bam everything is back. I have to serve Items sometimes 3 or 4 times! What's worse is that now, I'll serve it or whatever and the HOURS later when new things should be done, it reloads all of the old items and of course by now they have all inconveniently expired.

Please fix this because I have restarted my phone AND deleted all of the apps and reloaded them and nothing changed.

Thx.

Can't delete neighbours

Not really sure what to do, but here goes...

iOS 1.5.1

I'm trying to clean up my neighbours and delete people who have 0 stars and spoiled food. I have tried several times but I can't delete. I have been able to previously.

Thanks
    T

This issue has been resolved

Farm Supplier
    I am on the latest update for my ios and had to delete again after a gem trap. I am trying to reinstall and waiting still soooo slow i closed down everything and turned my phone off. The rest of what I use works log me in ignition not prob other games no prob. RS bad pop ups gem traps. I do not want to be charged my food will spoil and I cant write a review either if I get charged. I will not be charged for a gem trap. I have gems or whatever their called and don't need more.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitalips View Post
    I am on the latest update for my ios and had to delete again after a gem trap. I am trying to reinstall and waiting still soooo slow i closed down everything and turned my phone off. The rest of what I use works log me in ignition not prob other games no prob. RS bad pop ups gem traps. I do not want to be charged my food will spoil and I cant write a review either if I get charged. I will not be charged for a gem trap. I have gems or whatever their called and don't need more.
    I left a review until this bug is fixed I still cant tip TL I better not get charged.

Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast