Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

And after it is placed, you can put objects on top of the machine, but not where the food is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191015-053357.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	53423  

Farm Supplier
    Android Lollipop
    Game version 4.3
    A few neighbours had a floor I liked...stepping stone, though I didn't have it. Despite previously installing all versions of the game, buying an item, saving and coming back to original, it seemed I was missing this floor. So, using initiative, I downloaded the version I assumed that floor pattern was on, opened with that version and there was the floor. I bought 2 and unistalled, reusing the original app to open the game. I didn't have the floor in my design lost. I put the 2 I bought into storage and there they were...but only the 2 I had bought and no chance to buy more. I have now reinstalled and kept ALL versions/updates, so all are now on my phone. Opening the known app with the floor, looked in design and there they are. Opening original app...nothing.
    So does this mean that anytime I want to buy something, I have to look in every single version to see if there is something I like? This is ridiculous
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you!

Please fix the midnight cooler on the dark and broody goal.

When rotated, the food does not line up with the appliance and floats in the air.

Please please fix asap. It's a great appliance and this is ruining it.

New Resident
    Can?t login to storm8 account in restaurant story since iOS update. Just me or anyone else?? Help!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo444 View Post
    Can?t login to storm8 account in restaurant story since iOS update. Just me or anyone else?? Help!!!
    Quite a few others, submit an account recovery form, but 1st take a look at the dedicated thread here

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by suertuda View Post
    Please fix the midnight cooler on the dark and broody goal.

When rotated, the food does not line up with the appliance and floats in the air.

Please please fix asap. It's a great appliance and this is ruining it.
    This has been reported .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This has been reported .
    YESSSS!!!!

Thank you, so much. 🎃

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    Android Lollipop
    Game version 4.3
    A few neighbours had a floor I liked...stepping stone, though I didn't have it. Despite previously installing all versions of the game, buying an item, saving and coming back to original, it seemed I was missing this floor. So, using initiative, I downloaded the version I assumed that floor pattern was on, opened with that version and there was the floor. I bought 2 and unistalled, reusing the original app to open the game. I didn't have the floor in my design lost. I put the 2 I bought into storage and there they were...but only the 2 I had bought and no chance to buy more. I have now reinstalled and kept ALL versions/updates, so all are now on my phone. Opening the known app with the floor, looked in design and there they are. Opening original app...nothing.
    So does this mean that anytime I want to buy something, I have to look in every single version to see if there is something I like? This is ridiculous

Anything??

Also sick of the past goal popups, asking if I want to buy the rewards I missed (I didn't miss them) for gems because despite me constantly tapping "No Thanks", Often gems have gone & one of the rewards appears in my storage.....very angry!
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 10-18-19 at 07:09 AM. Reason: adding extra info

Farm Supplier
    A Request for help ticket closed and told to come here for help...I come here and 25 days later & counting, still zippo....
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 11-08-19 at 12:26 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Needed to delete.....
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 11-16-19 at 10:48 AM.