Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

I have just contacted Storm8 but they say they can't respond to individual RS messages anymore. Hoping to find help here.

I fully built 3 Top Degree Ovens in the current Graduation goal but I placed them in storage overnight whilst I was cooking longer recipes. I went to get them back today and they've all gone! I'd have to wait for the goal parts to all be fulfilled again before cooking recipes which are already on my counters! Anyone else got this glitch, and how can it be fixed if Storm8 won't look into individual messages anymore?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ApricotBakes View Post
    I have just contacted Storm8 but they say they can't respond to individual RS messages anymore. Hoping to find help here.

I fully built 3 Top Degree Ovens in the current Graduation goal but I placed them in storage overnight whilst I was cooking longer recipes. I went to get them back today and they've all gone! I'd have to wait for the goal parts to all be fulfilled again before cooking recipes which are already on my counters! Anyone else got this glitch, and how can it be fixed if Storm8 won't look into individual messages anymore?
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm sad to hear that your ovens are missing. Have you tried restarting game and checking your storage again? Scroll down the list slowly so you wont miss seeing them. Restaurant Story currently has limited support which is why your ticket was closed.

Seemed like your game progress was not properly saved. Try the suggestions under Sync Issues in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues in Game Guide, link in my signature, to do a force save before you exit the game.

Host(ess)

Invisible Butterfly Garden

Storm 8 why is my gift invisible when placed?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Dimpelss View Post
    Storm 8 why is my gift invisible when placed?
    Check your device and/or connection. Try storing it and retrieving it again, or rotating it. There are more suggestions to try under Display / Graphics Issues in chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

(Moved to Bugs forum)

Host(ess)
    Device and connection is fine, restarted moved, rotated, placed and put back several times. They need to fix it instead of them answering my question they just moved it here without replying.

Host(ess)
    Should i just send a support ticket? This has never happened before and i don't see an option to add a ss so they can see what i'm talking about.

Grand Emperor
    Device and connection is fine, restarted moved, rotated, placed and put back several times. They need to fix it instead of them answering my question they just moved it here without replying.
    I did reply to your post as below. Maybe you should check your connection and/or device given you didn't see my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Check your device and/or connection. Try storing it and retrieving it again, or rotating it. There are more suggestions to try under Display / Graphics Issues in chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

(Moved to Bugs forum)
    Should i just send a support ticket? This has never happened before and i don't see an option to add a ss so they can see what i'm talking about.
    Can you place it in your restaurant? I didn't see it. I have it displayed in my restaurant and I can see it, you're welcome to visit to test if you can see it.

New Resident
    Graduation degrees challenge issues; the "wall" decoration is in the floor tiles option and vise versa the floor tile is in the wall, they allow the design but looks so out of proportion

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by danimay27 View Post
    Graduation degrees challenge issues; the "wall" decoration is in the floor tiles option and vise versa the floor tile is in the wall, they allow the design but looks so out of proportion
    I see you have found the existing bug thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-tile-flipped

New Resident

Stuck at Loading Screen

As the title says . Im stuck at the loading screen. It just keeps kn spinning. I do have internet. Tried reinstalling the app. still stuck.

Edit: After restarting the app. It worked