Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Nightclub Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jonestessie View Post
    i am playing nightclub story on kindle fire version 10.2.1. the version of ncs is 1.0.4 and there is no
    audio. i have restarted the game, uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck, still no audio on the game. plz help. thanks
    Do you have sound on other games and apps?

If so, check the game under main, then settings, make sure your sounds effects and game music buttons are checked.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I play NS version 1.0.4 on Kindle fire version 6.3.1 and ever since December 4, every time I try to open it it has force closed on me. Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, cleared the cache, and shut down my device several times. Happened after the update, at first it would force close when i tried to order the new christmas drinks, then it just happened every time.

Am pretty close to just uninstalling it permanently since nothing I have tried has helped. Would appreciate any help on this issue.

New Resident
    Nightclub story question, on my android i play my playlist music, but others cant hear ? Like my friends and neighbors?

New Resident
    i dont know the thread to post this in but something that bugs me is that popup i get every time i accept a gift, on bakery theres no popup like its different and also faster. i wish nightclub was like that on terms of accepting gifts.

New Resident
    Hi . I have been trying to play nightclub story on my samsung s3 , but it badly glitches , my decorations dont load and sometimes the app will just freeze altogether . Ive never had this problem with the other tl games . Can anyone tell me what the problem may be ?

I'm having issues with the screen freezing and sluggish movement. I've tried re-installing and re-starting. I enjoy the game a lot but I'm really frustrated and it's the only TL game that does this. Any suggestions?

I don't know if this will help anyone, but I reduced the size of my dance floor and it seems to have helped quite a bit.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    The more decorations, chairs, counters, bars, etc. you have, the more resources your device has to use to render them every time you load your club, therefore the slower it'll run. The flashing floors and number of customers on the screen at once affects it the most, because those are constantly moving. My advice: Block your door while you're in there serving and mixing drinks and gathering your tips, you'll have a much easier time getting all that done without the customers eating up your device's RAM, then unblock it when you're done. Don't use the door-blocking thing to try to stock up on drinks though, because if you unblock and your stock disappears without giving you your coins, it's considered your own fault because the game isn't designed to do that, and the loss is not supported or compensated.

New Resident
    Android 5.0 (Nexus 7 2013) Nightclub Story 1.0.4.1

Hi I have recently updated my device to android lollipop (5.0) and whenever I go onto the nightclub story game, as you can see clearly in this screenshot, the names of the club &the option to visit them do not appear. This occurs on my wall & when I check out other's walls too. It doesn't happen anywhere else but only the walls. Please fix as soon as possible as my mum has had this issue for weeks but I thought it was fixed by now, and now I have it & realise it must be due to the game bugging out on an android 5.0 device. Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-27-19-19-02.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	16875

New Resident
    My nightclub story stops all the time. I have android version 4.4.2 and nightclub story version 1.0.4.1. I can play sometimes for 10 minutes but after that I only enter the story and it stops.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast