Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Nightclub Story

Farm Supplier
    My device is iPad version 5.1.1, game version is 1.0.3
    Issue: I am unable to store my wall decos, as soon as I tab on the item, the game will close down immediately. I have tried to restart my device & this problem still keeps happening. Please can you have a look at this for me? Many thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Help help help Me!!!!!

ICan't Open My Club.

MY drink Will Spoiled
    Please Fix Force Close By Update

My Device Android OS
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9

New Resident
    I have an android and nightclub story version 1.0.4. And my money keep disappearing. When I opened the app it said my total was around $45000, but then within a minute or so it just went down to $35000 and i didn't buy anything. I went to my task manager and closed the app and then started it up again and it still said $35000

Wall post issue

When I post on anyone's wall, including my own, it posts what I typed minus the last two letters. For example if I posted: Thanks, it will post: Than --- I am playing on an iPhone 4s all updated

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel_coyote View Post
    When I post on anyone's wall, including my own, it posts what I typed minus the last two letters. For example if I posted: Thanks, it will post: Than --- I am playing on an iPhone 4s all updated
    I checked and mine is posting full. (iphone 4).
    Try restarting your device. You can also try deleting the game and redownloading.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Nightclub story has been force closing on me for days now, it's making me sad.

New Resident
    I am on an iPhone 4s version 1.0.3 and my drinks don't see unless I have the game open and on my club. I've forced close the game and also restarted my device and nothing is happening

Host(ess)
    I wonder if anyone had this glitch:

After fixing a drink while the door is block, the table moves from the door by itself.

My customers coming in walking like zombies.

Sometimes my drinks disappear and then reappear after restarting my game and then disappears again after collecting your tips.

no audio

i am playing nightclub story on kindle fire version 10.2.1. the version of ncs is 1.0.4 and there is no
    audio. i have restarted the game, uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck, still no audio on the game. plz help. thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast