Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Nightclub Story

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Is the game lagging all of the time, or just when you have the dance floor music playing? Do you also have other apps running in the background?
    As long as the music isn't playing then it will lag but if the music is playing the game freezes. I've closed all the apps in the background and it still does it. Tried to uninstall and reinstall it again but got the same result.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Is the game lagging all of the time, or just when you have the dance floor music playing? Do you also have other apps running in the background?
    Game lags regardless but it just freezes when the music is playing. Have tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall but still does the same thing

what do the timers above the peoples heads mean?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen4794 View Post
    what do the timers above the peoples heads mean?
    It means they are thinking.... looking for a place to sit, dance or get a drink
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    This lag issue is rather bothersome... Have the discovered a way to resolve it? I have cleared cache, re installed, force closed and task ****ed way too much for the game to continue to act this way. In order for me to play at half the speed I have to block the door, then wait to clear all of the dancers (the moving up & down lag is horrible), then try to make drinks.

As I make the drinks, I have to "break" and go to the design function, to clear the bubbles above the bar I have prepared, then continue to the batch of bars.

I've had the same problem for weeks. I'm on a Sony Ericsson xperia arc (android) and the game is nearly unplayable. I'm around level 51 and it takes up to half an hour to collect my drinks and set on new ones (sometimes longer) no matter how many times I've uninstalled it or emptied the cache it doesn't get any better. There's serious lagging when the music is stopped and a complete freeze when it's playing. Black screens when I visit people and sometimes at my own club. I really hope that there will be some way to fix it soon!

New Resident
    My nightclub is completely missing, or maybe I just have another persons club! I was on level 72 with 34 cash and almost 6 million coins, logged out and came back an hour later. Now, my club is basic at a level 7, everything I have is missing (including the money and decorations), my gifts and neighbors have vanished, and my entire storm id has changed. I have tried re-booting my phone, and reinstalling the app, but to no avail. I play on HTC android incredible, game version 1.0.4.

Banned
    Android model number SCH-I510 updated everyday nightclub story 1.0.4 have some performance issues but the bigest is Neighbors. Cant edit my neighbors, cant see who add me and when i add neighbors it says invite sent but I cant see it on the invite screen or neighbors screen.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
    Android model number SCH-I510 updated everyday nightclub story 1.0.4 have some performance issues but the bigest is Neighbors. Cant edit my neighbors, cant see who add me and when i add neighbors it says invite sent but I cant see it on the invite screen or neighbors screen.
    See Current BUG THREAD
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Today for the first time in weeks my nightclub is working perfectly, I'm absolutely thrilled. I just hope it keeps up and doesn't start freezing again. It wasn't working for nearly two months. Is anyone else's fixed?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast