Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Nightclub Story

New Resident
    Nightclub story is no longer supported, the app is "as is" they haven't pushed out an update in years

i think if you constantly get low storage message on your device this is probably the issue. tale as old as time. clear all old emails on device and text even call logs... this will help unclog your virtual pipes. long with what everyone else says have plenty of elbow room is usually the reason for device lagging on anything. save your videos and pics even mp3 to a cloud and your device should run better than normal. gl

hey panda I hope youre having a superb evening. the main issue i want dealt with is that there is not a name for who is commenting on your main message wall. you have to investigate your news feed to see who may have tipped. i feel that the device doesnt matter because all my neighbors taught me to sign your message as you go from club to club. it is making it even more anti social than it already was.

next issue can you tell me why other people, my friends, can not hear my custom playlist. no one wants to play music for cartoon people. i read it was only for customers but that is so lame. can you voice for us to let us share our tunes not the mp3 just the sounds they make. not asking for napster lol just that when my friends enter my club to tip they hear my music..

and i beg you please get our guest names on our main message wall up there so we know who is leaving a message.
    Last edited by queenjulz1yt; 08-07-19 at 07:37 PM. Reason: because im not perfect

my heart just broke

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queenjulz1yt View Post
    hey panda I hope youre having a superb evening. the main issue i want dealt with is that there is not a name for who is commenting on your main message wall. you have to investigate your news feed to see who may have tipped. i feel that the device doesnt matter because all my neighbors taught me to sign your message as you go from club to club. it is making it even more anti social than it already was.

next issue can you tell me why other people, my friends, can not hear my custom playlist. no one wants to play music for cartoon people. i read it was only for customers but that is so lame. can you voice for us to let us share our tunes not the mp3 just the sounds they make. not asking for napster lol just that when my friends enter my club to tip they hear my music..

and i beg you please get our guest names on our main message wall up there so we know who is leaving a message.
    I do not think that there is an option for others to hear your own music when visiting.

I will check on the wall issue. Can you post a screenshot of your wall?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Someone checked your game and saw one message on your wall with the Letter S.
    Sometimes if someone has a short name it may not appear on you wall.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345