Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Shop

A new problem I'm experiencing. Using KindleFire for my version. When you complete a family of pets or meet a goal, you are awards coins, gems sometimes, and paws. The coins are awarded to me, but the experience paws are NEVER awarded to me. Today I completed a family and was supposed to receive 72 paws...they never went into my account. I also completed a goal today for about 50 paws...same thing. I've noticed this along the way and have probably missed out on hundreds of these things and now it's getting a little upsetting. How can I fix this?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nikibaby1981 View Post
    A new problem I'm experiencing. Using KindleFire for my version. When you complete a family of pets or meet a goal, you are awards coins, gems sometimes, and paws. The coins are awarded to me, but the experience paws are NEVER awarded to me. Today I completed a family and was supposed to receive 72 paws...they never went into my account. I also completed a goal today for about 50 paws...same thing. I've noticed this along the way and have probably missed out on hundreds of these things and now it's getting a little upsetting. How can I fix this?
    You can get in line with me and not have the problems fixed or questions answered.

The Honorable Panda
    Updated Post 1 with new manual download for IOS:
    IOS version - 1.1.1
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Updated Post 1 with new manual download for IOS:
    IOS version - 1.1.1
    What about the issues for Android players?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    What about the issues for Android players?
    GG did send over for a status update today. Have not heard anything back yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by nikibaby1981 View Post
    This is just a cosmetic issue and has been reported. If you restart the app, the game will display your new XP balance.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Force close on initial start up screen EVERY SINGLE TIME. Note this is on my tablet not my usual device. Archos 7 froyo, must current version of pet.

Also can someone please tell me why a tablet operating on froyo still gets a pretty neighborhood but my HTC desire operating on gingerbread does not. All the specs I've double checked show the tablet as being more "lower end" then my mobile.
    Can anybody answer this?

Grand Emperor
    Wow thanks for all the answers.

And the coin issue is still there. Coin count dropping randomly.

The game is pretty much at a standstill. I will never be able to expand since I never get my daily bonus and my coins don't add.

2+2=1

New Resident
    Hi. My storm ID is troops 1 and I'm using version 1.0.5.3 on my kindle fire. I'm having the exact same issues. Once I reach a level it bumps me back to the beginning or middle of the previous level 1-2 times before it sticks. I'm also not getting the right amount of coins for my pets. Pets tha should be making $500 are only giving me $25. I filed a report via e-mail, but haven't heard anything yet. I followed all of team lava's instruction to uninstall and reinstall - several times, as well as turning the device on and off and nothing has worked. My coin amount keeps changing as well, dropping down low then appearing a whole different figure the next moment after I visit a friend and return. I'm glad it's not just me. I'm ready to quit this game. Very frustrating.

New Resident
    Sorry - I put an extra space in my storm ID - it's troops1

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast