Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Shop

Rhino Keeper
    My device thrive tablet. OS is Gingerbread 3.2.1 game version is 1.0.5.4: after latest update my game force closes every 4 to 5 visits to my nbrs. This was fixed and now it's happening again. Please fix this issues.

New Resident
    iPhone 4
    Pet shop story 1.1
    iOS 5.1

I always receive my new animals on Friday, this week I didn't. I shut down my iPod & deleted and reinstalled the game. Still no new pets. I do have the new gifts though. Why dont I have access to the new animals yet?

Hi. I updated both my iPad and iPhone with the recent update. Since then my iPhone has received new animals, such as the Dorki and the Old English Sheepdog. I have no new animals on my iPad, despite uninstalling and reinstalling. Please cn you help?

Grand Emperor
    The updates roll out. You will have the new animals on Tuesday.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffday View Post
    iPhone 4
    Pet shop story 1.1
    iOS 5.1

I always receive my new animals on Friday, this week I didn't. I shut down my iPod & deleted and reinstalled the game. Still no new pets. I do have the new gifts though. Why dont I have access to the new animals yet?
    The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68

Quote Originally Posted by LynnGrinsted View Post
    Hi. I updated both my iPad and iPhone with the recent update. Since then my iPhone has received new animals, such as the Dorki and the Old English Sheepdog. I have no new animals on my iPad, despite uninstalling and reinstalling. Please cn you help?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by caseya151 View Post
    My game will not load since updating on 4/26. This is really annoying!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogiefurret View Post
    My device thrive tablet. OS is Gingerbread 3.2.1 game version is 1.0.5.4: after latest update my game force closes every 4 to 5 visits to my nbrs. This was fixed and now it's happening again. Please fix this issues.
    Try uninstalling the game from your device and go back and download and reinstall the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68
    Thank you. :-)

Levels

Is there any chance of higher levels? I have no more space for extra animals on Pet Story when new animals come up its even worse on Zoo Story as I have not bought loads of animals and there is no space.

Grand Emperor
    How about a surrounding neighborhood?

Grand Emperor
    Here's a suggestion: make the cost of expanding -5000 since it COSTS money to collect my money. Sounds fair.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast