Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Shop

I'm having the same problems with pet story. I have not received any daily bonus, since I have been playing.

I'm using a samsung tab 7. There is so many problems with this game. Please advise.

Thumbs down pet story

I've sent many complaints about this game. I don't receive daily bonuses, gems, rewards for completing tasks. I have invested a lot time in this game. My device is a samsung tab 7. My ID livy55lee, I'm on level 25, I have 30,000 coins. I've sent in many emails to have these problems resolved. I like this game, but I'm not getting any help or any of these problems resolved.

Question Unable to expand

I am playing the Christmas version 1.0.6.3 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3. I am unable to expand, I am unsure if I will have the option again at a future level, but I am level 53 and it's been the same way for quite a few levels. I don't really have any space to put more animals, so I'm pretty much at a stand still. I'm having the same issue with my zoo story (level 49). Will the option be available at a future level, is it a bug, or am I SOL and unable to expand any further?
    Please let me know!
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-07-14-20-17.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	11963  

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooKittyPooOoo View Post
    I am playing the Christmas version 1.0.6.3 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3. I am unable to expand, I am unsure if I will have the option again at a future level, but I am level 53 and it's been the same way for quite a few levels. I don't really have any space to put more animals, so I'm pretty much at a stand still. I'm having the same issue with my zoo story (level 49). Will the option be available at a future level, is it a bug, or am I SOL and unable to expand any further?
    Please let me know!
    Thanks!
    If you do not see the option to expand, that means you are fully expanded.
    Hopefully more expansions will be offered down the line.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I'm playing the Winter version 1.0.6.3 on Android 4.1.2 and I am no longer able to cross breed.
    I have tried all sorts of combinations, but it generally tells me that I have already bread that animal and need to go to the nursery to get more.

For example, I do not yet have a Longhair Cat.
    So I try to cross breed one by selecting Birman and Shorthair, and it tells me to try the nursery :P
    No can do, I don't have any specimens of that sort.

I got a message on christmas version stating you are ending this version on 2/18/14. Does this mean I will lose EVERYTHING when I upgrade to the new version? Why upgrade if you are going to close the game whenever I get my shop the way I want it? Will my pets and gifts be transferred to the new game?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    I'm playing the Winter version 1.0.6.3 on Android 4.1.2 and I am no longer able to cross breed.
    I have tried all sorts of combinations, but it generally tells me that I have already bread that animal and need to go to the nursery to get more.

For example, I do not yet have a Longhair Cat.
    So I try to cross breed one by selecting Birman and Shorthair, and it tells me to try the nursery :P
    No can do, I don't have any specimens of that sort.
    Are you still having issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteshop04 View Post
    I got a message on christmas version stating you are ending this version on 2/18/14. Does this mean I will lose EVERYTHING when I upgrade to the new version? Why upgrade if you are going to close the game whenever I get my shop the way I want it? Will my pets and gifts be transferred to the new game?
    The different versions run side by side, so when you use a seasonal version or the regular game you will keep all your progress.

Farm Supplier
    Hi,

i just started play this game and one goal was to buy a cash register for 2000 coins. I did that and put it near door. I wanted it in another direction so i pressed rotate and it disappered behind the wall i guess???
    Well i got the goal, but should things end up behind wall because you click rotate?
    My storm ID is: zerpiah and my player name is Nalita

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zerpiah View Post
    Hi,

i just started play this game and one goal was to buy a cash register for 2000 coins. I did that and put it near door. I wanted it in another direction so i pressed rotate and it disappered behind the wall i guess???
    Well i got the goal, but should things end up behind wall because you click rotate?
    My storm ID is: zerpiah and my player name is Nalita
    Check to see if it went into your storage. When you move something there are options to rotate, store. move and sale.

To find storage- Hit menu at the bottom of the screen.