Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Shop

I am using an iPad with version 1.0.2. I can't even find the valentine version to download so that's kind of annoying, but anyway...

My game crashes all the time. It's impossible to do anything within the game because it's always crashing - when I'm collecting from my pets, when I click on "market", when I try to visit neighbors... Is there any fix for this?

Also, I never get any weekly updates or new goals

Crashing!!!!

[QUOTE=kristinab82;292358]I am using an iPad with version 1.0.2. I can't even find the valentine version to download so that's kind of annoying, but anyway...

My game crashes all the time. It's impossible to do anything within the game because it's always crashing - when I'm collecting from my pets, when I click on "market", when I try to visit neighbors... Is there any fix for this?

CRASH,CRASH, CRASH!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS THE MOST FRUSTSRATING TO PLAY. WHETHER IM VISITING MY NEIGHBORS, COLLECTING FROM MY PETS,BUYING STUFF, YOU KNOW JUST TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME IT CRAAHES EVERY TWO MINS. OR LESS!!!!!!!! BEFORE INVENTING ANYMORE NEW GAMES WHY DON'T YOU GUYS FIX THE EXISTING ONES FIRST!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    [QUOTE=janel75;293532]
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinab82 View Post
    I am using an iPad with version 1.0.2. I can't even find the valentine version to download so that's kind of annoying, but anyway...

CRASH,CRASH, CRASH!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS THE MOST FRUSTSRATING TO PLAY. WHETHER IM VISITING MY NEIGHBORS, COLLECTING FROM MY PETS,BUYING STUFF, YOU KNOW JUST TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME IT CRAAHES EVERY TWO MINS. OR LESS!!!!!!!! BEFORE INVENTING ANYMORE NEW GAMES WHY DON'T YOU GUYS FIX THE EXISTING ONES FIRST!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    there was a new update released in itunes app store last night. version 1.1(under regular pet game)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Issue with designer breed goal

Says I need to Breed a cojack which I have already done, as I have also met the following portion of breed one baby cojack.

Help please

Sorry, just downloaded latest update and now have met the goal. I do have a question though. When it shows a puppy at the end of the goal is that part of the reward? It seems to me (bad memory) that is how I got my angora, but that didnt happen with this goal

I downloaded the update yesterday to version 1.1 on my iPhone. I am now unable to load the game at all. The load screen will come up, but before ever getting to my shop, it crashes. In the past, I've just deleted games and reinstalled, but I don't want to lose all my data. Any suggestions/solutions?

Grand Emperor
    Force close on initial start up screen EVERY SINGLE TIME. Note this is on my tablet not my usual device. Archos 7 froyo, must current version of pet.

Also can someone please tell me why a tablet operating on froyo still gets a pretty neighborhood but my HTC desire operating on gingerbread does not. All the specs I've double checked show the tablet as being more "lower end" then my mobile.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by smichalczyk View Post
    I downloaded the update yesterday to version 1.1 on my iPhone. I am now unable to load the game at all. The load screen will come up, but before ever getting to my shop, it crashes. In the past, I've just deleted games and reinstalled, but I don't want to lose all my data. Any suggestions/solutions?
    If you uninstall/reinstall you will not lose any data or progress.

Grand Emperor
    Omg I'm trying to save up to expand but its hard when my coin count goes DOWN when I'm collecting from my animals. I hit 57 000 coins 4 TIMES TODAY. What a bunch of {}. How am I supposed to get 60 000 when TL can't do math? I'm done.
    Last edited by greygull; 04-27-12 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

My game will not load since updating on 4/26. This is really annoying!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast