Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Shop

I consistently get "Pet Shop Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5 (version 6.0.1), got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
    Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, and I'm not on wifi, so I know it's not that.
    Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!

Also, my PSS version is 1.1.3.

New Resident
    has anyone figured out if there is a fix to the bug for no new goals/missions on pet shop story? I have a samsung galaxy s3 and i stopped getting any goals. Very frustrating

I have the same problem with goals. Couldn't find any solution here. I don't receive any new goals although there are still lots of items in the market that are locked by goals...

My DroidX keeps force closing everytime I try to open"O Xmas Tree, O Xmas Tree" I've uninstalled and re-installed, powered off, cleared the cache, but still no luck. I reported it plenty of times, but have not recieved any assistance.

Host(ess)
    Hi all,
    My game has grown to be ~ 1 GB in size. Is this normal? Any way to reduce its size ? The rest of my teamlava games are about 200 MB, it's just this one that increases in size so much.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by hrisy View Post
    Hi all,
    My game has grown to be ~ 1 GB in size. Is this normal? Any way to reduce its size ? The rest of my teamlava games are about 200 MB, it's just this one that increases in size so much.
    Sorry, I forgot to mention - I am using iOS 6.0.1

I am having trouble with the Christmas mission stayin indoors. I have visited over 20 neighbors and it will not give me credit. Please help

Writing again today to let you know you've lost a player. No new goals/missions since right after starting to play at the end of Oct. (other than the holiday missions) is unacceptable. Today in bakery story the newest Christmas mission wants us to buy 4 snowy counters but my counters are locked by a goal that I can't unlock because your team won't fix the problem. So I've uninstalled pet shop story, bakery, restaurant, dragon (new dawn), & fashion story--for good this time.

My advice for others is that if you're trying to play using a Samsung galaxy 3 phone, don't waste your time.

New Resident
    This company stinks. I have had the same problem, no new goals, and the answers I get from the company get stupider every time I try to get the issue fixed.