Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Shop

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Price9 View Post
    I sent the following message to support@teamlava.com, and it was not a good email address. Great help that was!

I cannot see the pictures on my collections so I do not know which animals I am to be buying. Also, I check my messages every day, 2-3 times a day, and today, there were several that were there from 4-5 days ago. How can that be? Then when I went to accept them, they disappeared. Also, you should be able to buy gems with, say 10,000 coins, or something rather than money. I won't be buying anymore coins so probably will quit playing soon. Will not encourage any game that wants you to buy anything to keep playing. This one, in order to finish some of the collections, you have to have gems. NOT GOOD!

Price9

Playing on Kindle Fire
    If you are having problems with the email address, you can also sumit a new ticket to support on the help desk

https://support.teamlava.com/
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Why would you be having problems with the adress

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Why would you be having problems with the adress
    It's probably the same reason as why you never use punctuation.

The Honorable Panda
    New manual download for IOS in app store. Version 1.1.3
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    It's probably the same reason as why you never use punctuation.
    It's probably the same reason you use punctuation

Executive Chef
    What does this new version do

New Resident
    Install pet hotel goal popped and then disappeared after install was finished. Installed, played to about level 5 and then came back to pet shop. Goal is simply gone, no completion, no follow up decoration goal. Tried to restart device(iPad), upgraded PetShop to latest, uninstalled Pet Hotel. Nothing helped... Teazer?

Host(ess)
    I will try this once more as I got booted out of this forum after typing most of my comments. I have iPhone 4, IOS 5, ID is takomapet, store name Kathys Kritters, game vs 1.1.3, which seems to be fairly new. I play only Pet Shop, which I originally put on my phone for my granddaughter to play, but got addicted while keeping up with her few pets. I'm at level 39. My complaints are as follow:
    1) I play this game a LOT, all night almost every night for the past month as I have insomnia, so it gives me something fun to do. However, the game keeps going offline in the middle of play... often. It gives the standard remark about needing internet access to play even though my laptop, which is right beside me, is wifi ready even WHILE this is happening to my phone. This appears to be a problem that others have from what I've heard.
    2) I know you need advertising to get people to play your other games. For instance, Dragon Story pops up every time I get on the game (which is OFTEN given problem number 1); but a couple of seconds in it gives the option of leaving the ad rather than adding the game, which I promptly do as I don't have time to play anything else. However, sometimes (as a little while ago with what I seem to recall was an ad for a hotel for pets) an ad pops up that ONLY gives the option to go to the place where you may choose to download the game. There is NO button to click to leave the advertisement. I take considerate offense to that! And it has happened with a number of games since I began to play. The Dragon Story ad is a minor annoyance as I know I can click something like "later" in a couple of seconds; but the other ads are far too hard core for my liking. I feel like I'm dealing with a high pressure car salesman when this happens; and I HATE them!
    3) Gems! I used to get discount offers weekly, which I thought was the norm since I saw walls where ladies were talking about having to wait until Tuesday to get their gems when they went on sale. Obviously I was wrong. I'm on a fixed income as I'm disabled; and I consider the purchase of $69.99 about twice a month for discount gems to be my guilty pleasure as I do nothing else for myself. But I will NOT purchase gems at regular price as that is much worse than "guilty"... it's a crime! I simply cannot afford and will not play unless I can get my gems at a discount, which is why I've been at 0 gems for awhile now (b/c your game purchased coins with my gems as I didn't notice the screen change on time and it didn't ask if I was sure, which I see it now does ask; but I lost those gems, which really makes me angry!). So, the bottom line with this problem is that if I get no discount gems I quit playing because I have nowhere else to go at level 39 as the animals I don't have cost gems. That makes me even more angry as I really HATE paying to play and build up a great shop, only to have to quit because I have no means of playing any longer. This gem purchasing thing is already a major pain (I did it in Yoville on FB and still regret it as I no longer play and never used all of my $, which I'm doing all over again with your game if I get no more discounted gems). I don't want to quit; but I will quit if this isn't rectified!

Host(ess)
    Sorry folks, for the book! I'm on a roll tonight... haven't slept in 2 !

One of my quests is to breed a malchi which is a Chichuahua and a Maltese. I hav the chihuahuas but no Maltese. When I went to buy one it says it cost 18 gems and I don't really want to spend my gems. Is there another way to complete the task without using the gems??

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast