Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Shop

I got a Jack Russel Terrier from a collection, and the pet isn't in it's playpen. I can collect from it, but I can't buy a mate or anything. It's just empty. I contacted TeamLava, and they just said "we don't respond to individual requests, go to the forums" and that triggered me so how do I fix it???

I've got the same problem! Sometimes they show up after I visit neighbors and there will be 2 of them and sometimes 4. That's why I'm here too. I'm quite annoyed by it. I'm hoping it's a bug/glitch and they will just fix it soon

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaelakaneki View Post
    I got a Jack Russel Terrier from a collection, and the pet isn't in it's playpen. I can collect from it, but I can't buy a mate or anything. It's just empty. I contacted TeamLava, and they just said "we don't respond to individual requests, go to the forums" and that triggered me so how do I fix it???
    Sounds like you received the automatic email response. Please respond back to your email and let them know that you have a specific issue and the forum cannot help and you need an agent to check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    HELP.
    I'm playing version 1.0.6.6 of pet shop story.
    My user name is poshie17 and my shop is MaxiesMunchkins.

I achieved the jack Russell terrier after completing a collection. I put it in storage as I was redoing my shop and now it's disappeared. I cant complete goals without it. Help? Please? I've sent two emails and no help.

New Resident
    My pet story has been crashing for the past week and I contacted TL and all the reply I got was: "We have limited support services for Pet Shop Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience". I did not update to the new IOS12 because of all the issues so not too sure why my game is acting up. Could anyone tell me why perhaps this is happening since I am not getting anything back from TL? Thanks for any help.

I?m having problems with my iguana. I have, but after closing the game, the habitat stays, but my iguana disappears. If I put it in storage and bring him back out, he reappears, but only until I close the game. When I come back, he?s gone again! What?s going on???

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425