Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Host(ess)
    The problem I am noticing is in the closet. The old Elf Hat is currently on sale in the closet for coins if I remember correctly. It is green and red (red on bottom and green on top). A new recolored hat with the color scheme reversed (green on bottom and red on top) that has a new name of Jolly Hat is also for sale in the closet for gems. I purchased both but the problem is that although the new recolored Jolly Hat is pictured correctly in the closet, when I put it on my avatar, it reverts to the old color scheme of the Elf Hat. This is really disappointing, especially since I used gems to buy the newly released hat and the colors on it go much better with the newly recolored dress. I am really hopeful the team can correct the coloring on the new hat when it is applied to the avatar. Thank you so much!

No it?s not a problem while playing, these errors I mentioned don?t effect gameplay but are rather rly annoying that they haven?t been fixed, black grass if you have a huge boutique expansion, and iPhone cutout for Face ID phones are weird on screen

Rhino Keeper
    I have a lot of shop lifters right now. I watched for several minutes and the chicks were walking out with merchandise. It must be a credit card scam because they go to the counter and act like they are paying.

I'm on a iPad tablet and android. Neither one is paying out.

Rhino Keeper
    I was joking on my previous post, but I was wondering if the issue has been fixed so I can open my door.

Rhino Keeper
    Reporting my issue here, since I noticed in the discussion thread that several players are experiencing the same: new event goals are not showing up, even though event items have been added in the catalog and design shop.

EDIT: goals have now appeared.
    Last edited by kat_the_first; 01-14-23 at 04:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    New issue with this event: the two new fashions (Winter Blues and Reflections) do not have experience level, so we're not receiving gems or coins for progress in ordering them from the catalog. Also the Winter Blues changing room is not centered with placement, so it's left floating to the left and forward of its place in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    New issue with this event: the two new fashions (Winter Blues and Reflections) do not have experience level, so we're not receiving gems or coins for progress in ordering them from the catalog. Also the Winter Blues changing room is not centered with placement, so it's left floating to the left and forward of its place in the shop.
    The new decorations' placement also a bit skewed. Thank God the counter is alright.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrism08 View Post
    The new decorations' placement also a bit skewed. Thank God the counter is alright.
    Yes the vintage turntable needs to be fixed so that it only takes 1 space. It has an extra space but kind of above it so I can’t get a picture. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Experience level for the event fashions has been fixed, but deco placement is still skewed. Mind you, I kind of like the aesthetics of a changing room hanging outside my shop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C9191E4-E3FE-46CF-976A-0727AB6C4B4B.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	370.1 KB 
ID:	67551
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCC2EB71-698C-4133-888F-E0B3B7ABD912.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	67550  
    Last edited by kat_the_first; 01-15-23 at 04:02 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I recently Started playing Fashion Story again and I've noticed that I'm still seeing the same problems I used too. My bouitque doesn't collect coins I could be off the app all day and come back to the same amount I left with but my merchandise is gone. When I return to the game it will say You earned however much and I click on it and then it disappears. I literally had 5,000 Coins for 3 days now. Who can I email about this problem ? You can't play the game with out currency. Please help I'm frustrated. - I've also tried to close the app and reopen it and sometimes that works but other times it doesn't