Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Fashion Story won’t let me order any items.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongems View Post
    Fashion Story won’t let me order any items.
    What happens? Can you give us some more details? screen shots are helpful. Are you the right level to purchase the items?

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220916-120614_Fashion Story.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	64957

As you can see the neclace is not visible.
    Since you charge diamonds for clothes, it would only be fair to fix this. But I guess this will again be ignored like support did.

New Resident
    All of my clothes have disappeared from my fixtures. Every fixture has thousands of items on them. Now they've gone missing.

Executive Chef
    The "new" catalogues make us earn ZERO coins AGAIN
    This is getting ridiculous
    Please respect the players

Maintenance was supposed to start at 1:55 AM PST today, it's still 1:20 and it's already started, which means that those who planned to collect 2hr orders are probably going to see them expire, which is unfortunate, considering that the new outifts still give ZERO profit. Please take this into consideration. Also I hope the zero profit issue gets fixed during the maintenance period.

Yesterday I completed the current event (Rich Colors 2022), but did not receive the reward. I have closed down a few times, but still did not receive the item. Does anyone have any suggestions or is there anyone I can contact? The ticket I submitted was closed. Thank you!
    Last edited by Mistrockhaven; 11-08-22 at 07:29 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistrockhaven View Post
    Yesterday I completed the current event (Rich Colors 2022), but did not receive the reward. I have closed down a few times, but still did not receive the item. Does anyone have any suggestions or is there anyone I can contact? The ticket I submitted was closed. Thank you!
    Sorry to hear about that. You could try again and use bugs/issues if you can as the category, but it might end with the same result as support for the game is limited. Posting here is good though. Has the event ended?

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Bug fix request

Can the black grass please be fixed? Same with the iPhone X screen models like you guys did for Bakery Story?

Quote Originally Posted by MaidInManhattan View Post
    Can the black grass please be fixed? Same with the iPhone X screen models like you guys did for Bakery Story?
    If you are experiencing an issue while playing, please send a ticket to Support with screenshots and/or screen recordings that show that issue. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!