Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    HELP!!!Will someone help me plz plz?I have been communicating with support thru several emails. I have already done everything that has been suggested.I have installed most recent version of Fashion Story.I have cleared cache on app several times a day sometimes. I also clear my browsing history. I have forced stopped the app several times.I have also stopped data.Also have restricted background data.Also removed all non essential apps not in use or will never use.I have also factory reset my tablet which should set it to original settings and redid all the above 3 times.But since the Emoji board was installed my games especially FS are not in good working order.I have tried language settings,keyboard strings and there's no way of deleting it!I didn't want that keyboard.If I did I would have installed it myself.It's there no way around it I guess.My FS shop,it's hard to place anything!Takes a long time for all my catalogs to load and turn the pages.It doesn't follow commands well anymore either.Today I put down floor tiles about 25 took me an hour!!Wall paper same thing.Will someone help plz!!??I would like to continue playing I am level 65 I think?I don't want to abandon my shop or game.All I'm asking for is an engineer or tech take a look at my store plz! plz help!!

Executive Chef
    What Emoji board? Not sure what you're referencing. Can you post a picture?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    yes I try lolAttachment 22240�������������������������������������������������� ����������������ds very slowly��whew!lol got it it's this board.It's in my Fashion Story,BS and RS too.I have tried everything but can't delete program. It came with last update. My FS well I can make clothes but it's slow to load also.The catalog,decorations catalogs loads very slowly.It took me a long time just to lay floor tiles.My walls took me over 30 minutes to alternate them.If I want a table already purchased if its in the back I'm in for a good 10 minute scroll at least.I'm not exaggerating either.There's something wrong.I'm not against emoji at all it's just interfering with my store.I haven't placed any decorations out other than a few manakins in weeks.And I've love to put out my gem stuff again.Can you help? Oh plz?
    Last edited by jao1961; 07-30-15 at 11:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    When the emoji board comes up if I leave even a one letter word a gray box comes down from notifications at top of screen.The gray box covers my screen.About 90% of it.Somehow the gray box doesn't seem like it should be there at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Well Isis I'm not to happy right now.Support couldn't and most likely wouldn't help me or my store out.Got an email saying I need to contact the manufacturer to remove the emoji board .Well even so support wouldn't even take a look at my store.That saddens me a great deal.I can still play FS I just wanted to have a tech person look at my game issues.So all I get in return and response is a standard email. I am almost in tears all the time and some money I put into it is gone.I think I will just let everything run out.I feel really bad also because I just got some new neighbors who are just starting out and I wanted to help them out with requests and coin.oh well live and learn.So I will be uninstalling soon.I really didn't want to but don't see the point in continuing Im to emotional now gotta run

Rhino Keeper
    OK is anyone else having a problem with catalogs or moving storing or placing your items? Come on now I can't be the only one? Are us tablet users only one having problems? Seems like the phone users have better luck with everything?I just left my shop and it's worse! I have shifting of the screen again when moving objects even a table or rack.Let's be honest here am I deemed a trouble maker? Or don't spend enough money so I'm not on the top of the priority list for help?I'm just saying.I wait another few days then I'm out.It's really not worth my time if I'm not not worth your time.Steadily people are going to opt out no matter how beautiful a game it is and it is beautiful but is it worth the disappointment in the end?

I need help w my game, it has been kicking me out, and very slow for days now.....Please help, it is extremely hard to play!

Also, I need to know if people/other shop ownwers that can "see" my slots can in any way compromise my account, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you! alex

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by alexnfriends View Post
    I need help w my game, it has been kicking me out, and very slow for days now.....Please help, it is extremely hard to play!

Also, I need to know if people/other shop ownwers that can "see" my slots can in any way compromise my account, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you! alex
    Other players cannot change things in your game. If you are experiencing any odd things, please send an email to support@storm8.com .

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this is the same issue, but i placed orders today for the same items, 6 each of a set. I came back into the game (my notifications haven't worked properly in two weeks, either), and find that most of what I ordered is gone, or replaced with other items I didn't order. It feels like someone else's game just overlapped with mine, and our orders got mixed, or my game got hacked. I haven't tried to redecorate so I don't know if that's messed up for me. I can't find any other forum posts about this issue and I'm in a bit of a panic. Please HELP.

PS: going to send a support email as well

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BellasHouse1 View Post
    I don't know if this is the same issue, but i placed orders today for the same items, 6 each of a set. I came back into the game (my notifications haven't worked properly in two weeks, either), and find that most of what I ordered is gone, or replaced with other items I didn't order. It feels like someone else's game just overlapped with mine, and our orders got mixed, or my game got hacked. I haven't tried to redecorate so I don't know if that's messed up for me. I can't find any other forum posts about this issue and I'm in a bit of a panic. Please HELP.

PS: going to send a support email as well
    A support agent will be able to check out your game.
    If you have not already done so, please reply back to your automatic email and let them know the specific device that your play on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request