Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuu ! nananannannanananananananannaaaa im happu i can play jeiiiiiiii

The Honorable Panda
    I am glad you shop is back up and running!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I had 24 gems, and I was looking through my catalog. I accidentally pressed a chest, and I bought the chest, even though it wasn't intentional! I spent a lot of time collecting them! Please find a way to return all my gems, and make a "Do you really want to purchase this button?" after clicking on an item! It would help us all. Just please bring back my gems! I would seriously appreciate it! Please recoup my gems!

The Honorable Panda
    New Release for android: Fashion Story County Girl

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fashionstory38

Farm Supplier
    I'm playing on Android (Nextbook 8 HD tablet)
    Playing Country Girl 1.5.6.4 (the latest I think; I just installed it two days ago from Google Play Store)

I'm having issues storing items. Sometimes the item I store does not disappear from my store floor. Sometimes it will show as being stored in the design tab, but will remain on the floor. This, understandably causes confusion. Twice now today I have inadvertently lost stock b/c I thought the item didn't get stored, went to store it again and the game stored the item NEXT to where the item intended for storage used to be. The only solution I've found is to completely turn my tablet off and then turn it back on. I don't think I have to explain how inconvenient that is, lol. Is there a way to prevent this from happening again?

Sometimes I have placed my clothes, then they just all went away. They were not bought, they just went away. This has now happened a few times. I have complained twice, and nothing ever happened. Terrible customer service.

What I really hate is when you log in and the windows pop up from the game, I have now selected a button, and instead it has given me a GEM gift which I did not want or ask for. They won't credit back my gems and take the item back, which is in inventory.

So now I refuse to buy anymore gems due to this issue. The gems are only worth 5.00, so now FashionStory will not make more money from me over a 5.00 issue...lol

The Honorable Panda
    Android- The regular fashion game has an update- version 1.5.6.6 ( came out on July 31st)

Android- New Neon 90's version now available in the google play store. Version 1.5.6.5

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fashionstory39

Executive Chef
    The new red earrings are in the glasses and hats tab instead in jewelry so they are hanging on the hair instead of hanging behind the hair like earrings do.

Fashion Designer
    I had and have still problems with clicking on the items that I made they just do not respond! So they are now over the time that I had to put them in the clothing rack. I reinstalled this game is this problem old?

Rhino Keeper
    Notifications aren't working in Neon 90's or Regular version since yesterday on my android phone. It started with notifications telling me orders were about to expire that had already been displayed. Then I stopped getting notifications on what was really on order or anything after that.