Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    WARNING: I don't know if catalog items were removed today but when I deleted and redownloaded my game - there was no Christmas version to download and I lost my catalog items in fashion. The Christmas and fall items are still available on my other games. So CAREFUL if you still need to master - I am really sad that some of the outfits are gone especially the all white - winter chic? It would be great through Feb. BOO HOO

New Resident
    I keep having to force start my game because I cannot make any purchases or display what I have bought. I do not know why, but it just freezes so I have to delete the game and re-install. It will work for about two days then itbhappens again.

New Resident
    I really liked the all white collection too!

New Resident
    They show up in the design store. There will be a banner under the item saying that you own one. You may place it in your store from there.

Okay, this is a little bit ridiculous.
    I downloaded FS on Friday and am continuing to have the SAME issues that I've been having for the past 2 MONTHS with HDS, PHS, PSS, BS and RS. It's betting a little ridiculous.
    I'd love the problem to be resolved sooner rather then later because now every time I visit a neighbour I'm being told that I have no internet connection. It's OBVIOUSLY an issue with your Team Lava games at this point as I've done everything that has been suggested by the Moderators.
    Please see the previous troubleshooting posts in the Current Bugs and Issues for Home Design Story for the background on my complete frustration!! https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...n-Story/page13

New Resident
    I've been waiting for this to be fixed for months. Whenever I order more clothes and click on the slot to take me to the catalog, I make my selection and then for the next one it brings me all the way back to the beginning of my orders. So for each piece that I order I am constantly scrolling through my full slots until I get to an empty one.

Thanksgiving version was the only one where that didn't happen. Its very annoying and time consuming.

New Resident
    Greetings!

my device: fly IQ440
    system: OC Android 4.0.4
    game version: 1.5.5.2

I have got problems with game money.

1. Yesterday I was taken away money for laying out the cloathes to the shop. So I payed twice for them: when making the order and when putting them to the shop.
    It may be not for the first time, just the first time I noticed it: loosing about 8K is quite painfull.
    2. Today I didn't recieve the money I have earned "while I was away". The notification sayed I've earned little less than 2K, but when the game started, I had only 800 cash.

Please note and fix if possible. I don't even ask to return my money back, just don't want to loose them further. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    @zenion - that issue has been reported to the devs

@Antary - have you tried force closing and restarting your game or deleting and reinstalling it?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    @Antary - have you tried force closing and restarting your game or deleting and reinstalling it?
    Just did it. As for the first problem - I shall know the result in several hours. As for the second - it keeps happeing, but now not right after entering, but after me looking the quests. I simply see the cash nubers running down right after I close the quests. (((

Thank you once more for answering so fast!

New Resident
    Well, I didn't loose money when laying out things this time. But I lost 13K I've earned while I was away.
    How am I going to play the game further? I can't expand, can't fulfill the quests that need spending money on decorations and buying things from the closet...
    Please help!