Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    it often happen to me on the make up counter when an order is done instead of able to put it on a table it sells immediately just like that.
    it happens on my iphone and ipad both latest ios and lates update. and it happen on either the valentine person and original version

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sea******s View Post
    it often happen to me on the make up counter when an order is done instead of able to put it on a table it sells immediately just like that.
    it happens on my iphone and ipad both latest ios and lates update. and it happen on either the valentine person and original version
    Before you collect from your make-up counter open the design tab, close it, then try to place your make-up. That is the only way it works correctly.

Hello Kooky Panda! First, I want to say "Sorry" for not knowing how to "merge" my threads. I really am a little "DUH" when it comes to all of this techno stuff! If you will just please tell me how to do this I will. I just found your private messages today. I enjoy FASHION STORY and I do appreciate any help that you can give me.

"THANKS" very much! I look forward to hearing from you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoTheLook View Post
    Hello Kooky Panda! First, I want to say "Sorry" for not knowing how to "merge" my threads. I really am a little "DUH" when it comes to all of this techno stuff! If you will just please tell me how to do this I will. I just found your private messages today. I enjoy FASHION STORY and I do appreciate any help that you can give me.

"THANKS" very much! I look forward to hearing from you!

you are not DUH at all. Only moderators and community managers can merge threads. If you ever need something merged , edited , deleted, just shoot me a PM .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Before you collect from your make-up counter open the design tab, close it, then try to place your make-up. That is the only way it works correctly.
    yes i did that too sometimes but this is not how it should work, this is just a solution for a flaw

New Resident
    My catalogue bar keeps freezing. I have ordered items which have expired and I've not been able to place new orders...this has happened several times now. And the previous suggestions on this thread don't work in fixing the problem!! Please help...also is there any way of being able to stop the pop ups ESP the new slots one?

Many thanks for your time in advance
    Tara

New Resident
    I am so fed up with this coin issue! I have emailed teamlava for help and all I get is standard form responses. It makes no sense to me 1. Why this hasn't been fixed yet. 2. Why my coins aren't credited back tl my account

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rmaddzoo View Post
    I am so fed up with this coin issue! I have emailed teamlava for help and all I get is standard form responses. It makes no sense to me 1. Why this hasn't been fixed yet. 2. Why my coins aren't credited back tl my account
    3. Why I can't change my review of this game on the amazon digital market. I sm ready to contact amazon and everyone else I can about this not being resoulved!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sea******s View Post
    yes i did that too sometimes but this is not how it should work, this is just a solution for a flaw
    I know, but until TL gets around to fixing it (no ETA on that yet), we are stuck doing this work around.

TL is aware of this issue, they just haven't bothered fixing it yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TaraE24 View Post
    My catalogue bar keeps freezing. I have ordered items which have expired and I've not been able to place new orders...this has happened several times now. And the previous suggestions on this thread don't work in fixing the problem!! Please help...also is there any way of being able to stop the pop ups ESP the new slots one?

Many thanks for your time in advance
    Tara
    Have you tried uninstalling the app? Or restarting your device when this happens? I personally experience this A LOT in FS but force closing always fixes it.

As for the SLOTS ad, no not really. Unless you download the app which I do not suggest as that's exactly what TL wants you to do. They make it as annoying as they do because if you download it the ad itself lessens in appearance or disappears completely for you. HOWEVER, it gives them the download points they want to rank higher in the Apple app store [because that's how that system works for the most part]. Even if it's not a TL app per say, it's obviously sponsored by them. There are some threads complaining about it though if you'd like to join that restless battle. It's rare for TL to care about our thoughts on things. They stay silent so there is no way to know otherwise.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast