Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Exclamation Customers leaving the mirrors ˝unhappy" Please help =-(

On my android device, my customers in Fashion Story are leaving mirrors with broken hearts. I have more than enough clothes and accessories and shoes that this shouldn't happen. Why would this be happening? I play on a Toshiba Thrive tablet which is an android device and my tablet is android version 3.2.1 and fashion story version 1.3.7.03. Now the other thing is, which ive seen comments about already is if i go into my ipod's fashion story and go to the androids fashion story with the problems, it shows all customers leaving happy. Which is very strange. So I don't know why that does that either. My Id is arronsmommy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Jennifer

ok so now it's also happening with the dressing rooms....unhappy customers...nothing will probably fix it so I should just free up some time and quit...

How come nobody is answering me?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by arronsmommy View Post
    On my android device, my customers in Fashion Story are leaving mirrors with broken hearts. I have more than enough clothes and accessories and shoes that this shouldn't happen. Why would this be happening? I play on a Toshiba Thrive tablet which is an android device and my tablet is android version 3.2.1 and fashion story version 1.3.7.03. Now the other thing is, which ive seen comments about already is if i go into my ipod's fashion story and go to the androids fashion story with the problems, it shows all customers leaving happy. Which is very strange. So I don't know why that does that either. My Id is arronsmommy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Jennifer
    If you happiness is not dropping, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ok. Thanks :-)

Snce upgrade to IOS6, i cant fully collect all ready items. Everytime I need to restart my ipad2 to solve it. Plee help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chiewwlipad2 View Post
    Snce upgrade to IOS6, i cant fully collect all ready items. Everytime I need to restart my ipad2 to solve it. Plee help.
    Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.

Also if you play on wifi, go to settings and forget your current network and then choose your wifi again and put in your password, if needed.

Make sure you are still playing the World Game version.
    It is still the most current version for Fashion Story (for IOS)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.

Also if you play on wifi, go to settings and forget your current network and then choose your wifi again and put in your password, if needed.

Make sure you are still playing the World Game version.
    It is still the most current version for Fashion Story (for IOS)
    ok noted. will try delete and reload again.

Every since the update whenever i place a order it jumps back to the beginning, i have like 30 slots so if i order the dress on slot 29 and want to order the shoes on slot 30 it jumps back to slot one and i have to tab all the way back to where i was. It is a pain and i know it isnt my device because i play this game on my tablet and my phone, does it on both. I have played this game for a year and hasnt been an issue since tne update.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle1900 View Post
    Every since the update whenever i place a order it jumps back to the beginning, i have like 30 slots so if i order the dress on slot 29 and want to order the shoes on slot 30 it jumps back to slot one and i have to tab all the way back to where i was. It is a pain and i know it isnt my device because i play this game on my tablet and my phone, does it on both. I have played this game for a year and hasnt been an issue since tne update.
    This is by design in a recent update, but we are gathering player feedback on the matter. Thanks!