Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Hi,

I am dealing whit that same problem, richt now i have items in my catalog, and i dan not collect them t display in my store!
    It happend before and them i had to wait like ? hole day, to let them expire and order again, i dont understatement where that is coming from, already send an email to support.

Quote Originally Posted by HmongVillager View Post
    Sometimes my clothings when they finish they just stay there and when i try clicking them it is sorta like frozen and a couple of times the clothes has become expired so i wanna know if this a current issue or if I'm the only person with these problems.
    I have that Same problem, It happens often and It is buggingme out, i already emaild the support team

I'm having the same problem today! 😡

Nightclub Owner
    I have that happening too, usually if I try putting the items out too quickly onto the rack/counter. I just force close my game and go back in and the catalog unfreezes.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I have that happening too, usually if I try putting the items out too quickly onto the rack/counter. I just force close my game and go back in and the catalog unfreezes.

same here. I will go visit someone first to make sure my game syncs up with the servers.
    If it keeps happening I force close the game too, then I am fine.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Current versions of the game
    IOS - world games app- version 1.0 - 7-26-12
    Android- 1.3.7.03
    Kindle Fire-1.3.7

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
    2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

Current Issues

No names popping up under your pending invites

Losing coins - make sure you are on the valentine version (IOS players)
    Makeup counter goes out of sync Tl is looking into this issue.

Blank screen when trying to buy gems(IOS devices) You can fix by doing a restore on your device- make sure you choose "new" see thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post181914

Weekly Update - Some people receive the new update on Thursdays. Some have to wait until Tuesday. https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

Blocking comments - currently not available in game.
    If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Older devices problems with crashing and memory issues

Notifications -

Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

So when you say older devices running out of memory and crashing what devices you talking about? I am on an LG Thrill just bought it.

Host(ess)
    And it's the only story game that won't run and keeps crashing so any input would be great

New Resident
    Ok I am so feed up with this game. For the past week the game keep on force closing on me. And now I can't even get on it. By now I am pretty sure that all my order had expire and my store is empty. I had done everything to my phone that I think would help, no luck. They want us and expect us to spend monies but would not fixed the problem!!!!! This is outrage.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem. There isn't anything we can do till they fixed it.

New Resident
    I'm facing the same issue too. My catalog items have expired so many many times because I can't start the game.

1. Android version 2.3.3
    2. Can't see because it forces close every time I try to start the game. But it's the latest version I can get on PlayStore
    3. Since few days ago, it forces close every time I try to start. Usually I have to try continuously for about 30-45 minutes before I can get it. Even then, it force close again every time I'm going from one to another neighbor. Very annoying. These few days I can't even play at all. My game is on SD card (with 3-4gb of free memory left) and I have tried uninstalling and re-downloading from Playstore so many times - there is still no change.

Please help..!