Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

New Resident
    Fashion Story and Restaurant Story are not loading. Message is to check my Internet connection. I can log in to my other Stories without that message. I still get my warnings that my items are about to expire but cannot log in to collect. Are the servers down on TeamLava's end?

The Honorable Panda
    Fashion Story world Games for IOS is now in the app store. Version 1.0.
    This is the current version of fashion story to play for IOS players.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Can't find fashion story world games in the app store...

My game keeps saying I need Internet access (which is never otherwise a problem), and when it resets I keep loosing coins or actions I have taken are undone. This morning I lost 35,000 coins. This is VERY frustrating! Does anyone else have this problem? I'm using iPhone on 3G network.

Are there any updates to Fashion Story this week? Or is there a "world games" version coming out for both Fashion and Restaurant Story? I've managed to download the World Games version for Bakery but nothing yet for the other two games.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyput View Post
    Are there any updates to Fashion Story this week? Or is there a "world games" version coming out for both Fashion and Restaurant Story? I've managed to download the World Games version for Bakery but nothing yet for the other two games.
    The new updates for IOS players is in the New Fashion story world games .
    Game is in the itunes app store .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravires16 View Post
    My game keeps saying I need Internet access (which is never otherwise a problem), and when it resets I keep loosing coins or actions I have taken are undone. This morning I lost 35,000 coins. This is VERY frustrating! Does anyone else have this problem? I'm using iPhone on 3G network.
    I am having a nightmare today with FS. I have been trying to visit and my neighbours and it has "lost connection" multiple times. It is also extremely slow loading up my neighbour list. I have noticed the same with my bakery, which makes me wonder if these world games stories are taking their toll on the TL servers?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravires16 View Post
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...710#post264710

Hi,

I have Just started to play this game today (level 7) on IOS newest version( World games)
    Whenever i level up or especially been promoted to shopaholic it doesnt give me the2000 coins!
    I have tried to restart the device several times - nothing works! Very frustrating. It's at least 10000 coins and that is a lot when you just started the game
    My name is juicy couture my ID is germanpoison.
    And i noticed for some reason it always logs me in with gamecenter, which is weird

Please help, thanks already

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by germanpoison View Post
    Hi,

I have Just started to play this game today (level 7) on IOS newest version( World games)
    Whenever i level up or especially been promoted to shopaholic it doesnt give me the2000 coins!
    I have tried to restart the device several times - nothing works! Very frustrating. It's at least 10000 coins and that is a lot when you just started the game
    My name is juicy couture my ID is germanpoison.
    And i noticed for some reason it always logs me in with gamecenter, which is weird

Please help, thanks already
    Are you seeing a mastering bar under your catalogs? I did not think you could master your catalogs until you reach level 8.

The game center is on all ios devices and so far I do not think you can delete the game center.