Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

What is it about the losing coins? What happened to me was all all day long, when i earn up to 1k or higher coins while im gone, after i close the pop up that tells me Ive earned it, it isnt there. OR its there and loads and its suddenly gone. There is no update for the game or anything? How can I fix it? Cause otherwise there's no point in playing at the moment and I was just really getting into it lol

*also this seems to be happening to a lot of other people so please don't say its a personal problem? Ive seen a lot of different answers all for the same problem of coins disappearing

Left this bug update out of my last report -

Gifting from somebody's shop yields a list of 6 neighbors. When I look at neighbors from the 'neighbors' screen, I have 23 neighbors. Where did the 'missing' neighbors go?

In Fashion Story the game just "ate" most of my inventory 10 minutes ago my shop was full. Next thing I know everything is just GONE! Days & days of stock disappeared in an instant for no reason whatsoever ... and loads of lost game cash i would have earned - all down the drain.

I bought OVER $150 worth of gems ... just to be treated like this It's a disgrace!!! Please fix this for me.

Shop name: DuckFaces
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-15-12 at 12:35 PM. Reason: removed email: personal information

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by innyawindow View Post
    In Fashion Story the game just "ate" most of my inventory 10 minutes ago my shop was full. Next thing I know everything is just GONE! Days & days of stock disappeared in an instant for no reason whatsoever ... and loads of lost game cash i would have earned - all down the drain.

I bought OVER $150 worth of gems ... just to be treated like this It's a disgrace!!! Please fix this for me.

Shop name: DuckFaces
    Did you have your door blocked while you were gone? If so are you sure you did not receive the coins for the sold goods?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I also had the exact same problem yesterday! I think I got credit for what was "sold", but the point it I stocked on the weekend when I had time so that I could have days of full racks for people to leave tips since I don't have time to play game during the week as much. Now I start off the week with empty racks and no time to tend to them!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by msdannie14 View Post
    I also had the exact same problem yesterday! I think I got credit for what was "sold", but the point it I stocked on the weekend when I had time so that I could have days of full racks for people to leave tips since I don't have time to play game during the week as much. Now I start off the week with empty racks and no time to tend to them!
    blocking the door is not part of the design of the game so sometimes a "quick sale" happens

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Host(ess)
    my Fashion story still won't open (droid3). I've uninstalled, restarted phone, then reinstalled. Just goes to force close, no pink loading screen. When i then open up other story games it still says on the drop down list, Fashion Story - "neighbor so and so" has sent you a gift, etc. Do i have to uninstall all story games then reinstall them? Any suggestions would be great as I have spent money on gems for this game and would very much like to continue playing it.

Thanks again!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by comfie View Post
    my Fashion story still won't open (droid3). I've uninstalled, restarted phone, then reinstalled. Just goes to force close, no pink loading screen. When i then open up other story games it still says on the drop down list, Fashion Story - "neighbor so and so" has sent you a gift, etc. Do i have to uninstall all story games then reinstall them? Any suggestions would be great as I have spent money on gems for this game and would very much like to continue playing it.

Thanks again!
    Are you trying to open fashion from the drop down list in another game?
    If so try opening fashion directly from your fashion icon on your device.

what is the version of your droid?
    What is the version of the fashion story game you are playing?

Rhino Keeper
    I had gotten the mission to install city story. I had 6 days left to do it and hadn't install it sine I was trying to get thru the war one. I stopped and restarted fashion story and the mission disappeared. I installed city anyways since all the other stories had a mission for it (except dragon). I figured fashion story would play catch up later. Pet hotel and dragon story did that and pet shop story gave me the mission again after I installed it. Fashion story however never brought the mission back nor did it give me the level 7 mission, but now I got the level 12 mission. What gives? That's 9 gems I could have gotten for fashion story.