Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

New Resident
    Im having problems with fashion story,club story,and restaurant story if i log off and when i load my games again it says how much money i made while i was gone but it donot add it to my money i have...also if i put out clothes drinks or food and leave the game when i come back the counters or racks are empty...sometimes it take me 1 or 2 days waiting for an item to be ready and spend lots of money ordering these things and it disappear ...i always get the force close message or out of sync message and im losing money...CAN SOME PLEZZZZZ HELP ME. I love these games and work really hard but to loe my money and items is very fluctuating... i also have problem receiving gifts i except them but they dont show up in gifts or inventory

New Resident
    Oh im sorry i 4got to put the info....im using a galaxy tab adroid 3.1 ..... club story version is1.0.4, fashion story version is1.3.7.03, restaurant story version is 1.3.6.04

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstee7 View Post
    Im having problems with fashion story,club story,and restaurant story if i log off and when i load my games again it says how much money i made while i was gone but it donot add it to my money i have...also if i put out clothes drinks or food and leave the game when i come back the counters or racks are empty...sometimes it take me 1 or 2 days waiting for an item to be ready and spend lots of money ordering these things and it disappear ...i always get the force close message or out of sync message and im losing money...CAN SOME PLEZZZZZ HELP ME. I love these games and work really hard but to loe my money and items is very fluctuating... i also have problem receiving gifts i except them but they dont show up in gifts or inventory
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstee7 View Post
    Oh im sorry i 4got to put the info....im using a galaxy tab adroid 3.1 ..... club story version is1.0.4, fashion story version is1.3.7.03, restaurant story version is 1.3.6.04
    sounds like you may be having a memory issue. does you galaxy have the most current version?

Try moving the games to your SD card. Also clear out your cache. If you have a task ****er, use that on all the games.

If you are still having issues, try uninstalling the games and reinstall. You will not lose your game progress.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    For some reason Fashion Story will not load up for me (droid3). I can open Bakery, Rest, Farm, Nightclub and Pet shop but not Fashion, it just force closes. I'm level 85 (i think) in Fashion, so its not like i don't play it everyday. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it as well. Any help would be great as i wanted to see the updates! =)

thanks!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by comfie View Post
    For some reason Fashion Story will not load up for me (droid3). I can open Bakery, Rest, Farm, Nightclub and Pet shop but not Fashion, it just force closes. I'm level 85 (i think) in Fashion, so its not like i don't play it everyday. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it as well. Any help would be great as i wanted to see the updates! =)

thanks!
    Do you have it moved to your SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before opening the game?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    it is not on the SD card, and it was not listed in the task ****er

thanks for your quick reply!

Host(ess)
    Still can't open Fashion Story, i've even uninstalled, restarted my phone, then reinstalled and it. Still just pops up with Force close. (doesn't even go to the pink FS loading screen)

New Resident
    playing Fashion Story 1.3.7.03 on Sony Ericsson Experia Play with Android version 2.3.3 and I am having serious problems with my game. First off, it will force close at least 15-17 times when I begin to visit my neighbors. I have roughly 43 neighbors and it will take me an hour and twenty minutes to visit them all. It's even worse if I attempt to write on their walls. It will also go on a force close rampage when I attempt to invite a new neighbor. It took me eight tries yesterday to invite somebody. And now it's gotten to a point where after a while, it will just force close when I try to open the app at all. I have to uninstall and reinstall just to get the game to open. I have done so 4 TIMES already this morning. I am at my wits end. I have spend a lot of money to show my support for this game, and I am very frustrated that I cannot even play it any more. I've given up playing it on my Android device completely.

So, my only solution is to move it onto my Kindle Fire, which I'm not happy about because it does not have 3G service and I will not be able to access the game when away from WiFi, but with the money invested I have no choice. My only problem, or question is, my 8 year old daughter has a Pet Story on my Kindle with a different Storm 8 id than me. If I try to move my game onto my kindle will she lose all of her game data for Pet Story????

Posted these in topic bugs about a month ago. Guess it is a good time for an update.

First, the good news. The zombies are back and working fine. The Hotel Wear zombie works perfectly as do the remarkably broad sweet spots on the left hand of the home screen to launch the APP store to load them. The Dragon zombie is simply superb at making a nuisance of itself and ranks a close second to the Pet Hotel Zombie which is my personal all time favorite zombie.

Whoever came up with the idea to send force fed push ads every time there's an connection reset should get an extra big bowl of whatever it is they like eating for lunch. No way to exit it without opening up the splash advert even if it's not even remotely interesting to you (even after seeing it about sixty times a day because the software crashes about three times per hour of play).

Whoopsie! Guess I just got to the second part of the bug report.

On iPad and iPhone layers continue to bleed while choosing items in catalog. This is about 5-8 times a day requiring a forced shut down to clear. Love doing that so that I can see all the cute little zombies and hear about what Gloria Lajoy is doing in her downtime. Maybe she could try playing Fashion Story. Then, Gloria could "tweet" how much fun it is seeing the same adverts for something you don't want every time the game crashes or layers bleed.

Items won't stay put on table or rack after stocking. Game puts them back in inventory. Repeat 2-3 times and eventually, they stay.

Likes clear, then immediately re-appear in exactly the same spot. Repeat clearing about 2-3 times. Sometimes more. Eventually, they clear and you can move on with your day. Or sometimes you cannot and have to do a forced shut down so you can see all the cute little zombies again and hear about Gloria again. Love hearing and seeing that. Reminds me each time how long some of these bugs have been in.

Suggestion:

Fix the bugs. Do it first. Fix them now. Fix them before people begin to believe that you are spending more effort fielding and forcing games they are not interested in, instead of at least spending a modest amount of time fixing the games they ARE interested in.

Thanks for taking the time to ignore my input.

New Resident
    Hi! I'm having issues with game play. Every time I try to order from the catalog, send gifts & post on boutique walls, my game restarts! At first it seemed as though the game was controlling what I ordered because I would try to order from the nitelife catalog 10 or more times in a row & the game restarts every time. But as soon as I ordered from the runway catalog, I could order until all the slots are filled with no restarting. I use to be able to order from the runway catalog mostly only, but in the past 2 days, the game won't let me order anything!! Does it not want me to earn my gems..idk?
    I play on Android HTC Evo 4G version 2.2 and I play on WiFi as well as my mobile network & have the same issues. There are no error messages, it just constantly restart...aaarrghh
    Teamlava has been unable to help me!