Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

This evening when i was on this game, i went into catologue to collect some clothes, but when i tapped on them nothing happened.it happened earlier that afternoon when ordering.has this happened to anyone else or just me?

New Resident
    This is the second time I stocked my store with items my game said out of sync I went out came back in and all my clothes racks and tables was empty ..help please

Rhino Keeper
    I can't see things in the catalog. The squares are blank but the names are visible. I've had nothing but problems with the Kindle Fire version since last Thursday. I have to uninstall continously. How is that fun? I think it's time to retire this game just when I was contemplating buying gems to do some major decorating. Bummer.

Host(ess)
    Chinnell, Hi, look at the thread you started, I have made a suggestion that worked for me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelesSweets View Post
    I can't see things in the catalog. The squares are blank but the names are visible. I've had nothing but problems with the Kindle Fire version since last Thursday. I have to uninstall continously. How is that fun? I think it's time to retire this game just when I was contemplating buying gems to do some major decorating. Bummer.
    I checked my game on kindle fire, and it seems fine. Try going to settings- applications- under fashion story clear data and clear your cache. then restart your kindle to see if they helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi kooky panda...I've replied to your queries regarding my missing coins under a different thread (Fashion Story missing coins...). I've tried everything like waiting for a bit longer after I've gone back into the game before clicking on anything. It still does whatever it likes!!! 😂😂😂 Today yet again I READ that I've earned a bunch of money overnight and I can see the amount changing (adding up...). BUT... As soon as I do anything within my shop it reverted back to a lesser amount!!!!!!! I've tried everything like re-starting my iPad but nothing. I know this is yet another stupid online game but it can be quite frustrating you know, LOL! So yeah... I think I will just NOT care about this and continue to play because obviously even the guys in Team Lava can't fix this huh? After all, it is just another game amongst many...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hipchick8 View Post
    Hi kooky panda...I've replied to your queries regarding my missing coins under a different thread (Fashion Story missing coins...). I've tried everything like waiting for a bit longer after I've gone back into the game before clicking on anything. It still does whatever it likes!!! ������ Today yet again I READ that I've earned a bunch of money overnight and I can see the amount changing (adding up...). BUT... As soon as I do anything within my shop it reverted back to a lesser amount!!!!!!! I've tried everything like re-starting my iPad but nothing. I know this is yet another stupid online game but it can be quite frustrating you know, LOL! So yeah... I think I will just NOT care about this and continue to play because obviously even the guys in Team Lava can't fix this huh? After all, it is just another game amongst many...
    remind me again what is the version number of the game you are playing?
    I am not sure why some players are having issues and some are not. I would suggest emailing support to look into your game.
    support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm constantly having problems with my boutique, when I open up for shoppers, and I comeback in like 10 mins or so it has totally wiped out all my clothes, very frustrating considering how long it takes to keep it stocked, this has happened to me at least 6 times in the past 2 month...please help

Quote Originally Posted by faithvilles View Post
    I'm constantly having problems with my boutique, when I open up for shoppers, and I comeback in like 10 mins or so it has totally wiped out all my clothes, very frustrating considering how long it takes to keep it stocked, this has happened to me at least 6 times in the past 2 month...please help
    Are you blocking the door to your store? Blocking the door will occasionally result in a quick-sell, since it's a not a valid game mechanic.

Rhino Keeper
    No you are not after yet another Thursday update that worked fine for a day I am now back to losing clothing because it says it's ready, then the game resets, says it's ready again and when I try to click on it I can't put it on the rails and when I try again the game says they have EXPIRED. TeamLava fix this bug it's been ongoing for months, you update one week and fix it, update the next week and break it again and I'm getting tired of losing clothes because the notifications are not always working and the game resets itself so often it's getting very boring trying to get clothes to stay on the racks.

iPad 2 version 5.1.1
    FS version 1.5.1
    Game been deleted, device turned off, game reinstalled and still losing clothes and an FYI the update for Bakery Story that was in the Apple store for updating performance and stability actually CRASHED MY PREVIOUSLY STABLE GAME, please check your updates thoroughly before you roll them out you'll have a lot less angry players