Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Actually 4 games( I'm ur neighbor Dazy's), just not having any probs on pet hotel. I will make sure to visit a neighbor before closing up. Thanks for your help, as always !Also, I was home so I was connected to wifi
    every once in a while, I come back to fashion and find that one item did not place and I know I checked before leaving the game, so I try to always visit a nbr to make sure I did not go off line.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Ya, but I had placed and put a new order in slot , and when I opened up this morn, it was like I never placed the new order in! Hopefully it won't happen again

Hello, today in my fashion story all my clothes from my racks dessapear, and this was when the fashion said out of sync and refresh and my clothes go out, why?? Now i havent got any cloth to sell please help thank you

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    For most of this week Im unable to purchase gems on any of my games, I have Fashion Story and Bakery Story on my Galaxy Tablet and Bakery Story on my Galaxy S2 phone. Ive done all I could and found it's not Google or my bank, it's Team Lava that has the problem, Ive emailed them over and over and got NO where fast! Im very upset and being a good customer I would have thought they would try and keep buying gems, so much for that!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    For most of this week Im unable to purchase gems on any of my games, I have Fashion Story and Bakery Story on my Galaxy Tablet and Bakery Story on my Galaxy S2 phone. Ive done all I could and found it's not Google or my bank, it's Team Lava that has the problem, Ive emailed them over and over and got NO where fast! Im very upset and being a good customer I would have thought they would try and keep buying gems, so much for that!
    what happens when you try to purchase? error message?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyYoshidou View Post
    Hello, today in my fashion story all my clothes from my racks dessapear, and this was when the fashion said out of sync and refresh and my clothes go out, why?? Now i havent got any cloth to sell please help thank you
    did you have your door blocked?

Can't Buy Gems.

Hi all this week I have not been able to buy gems. I play Fashion Story and Bakery Story on my Galaxy Tablet as well as Bakery Story on my Galaxy S2 phone. I have emailed every day both Google and Team Lava and had nothing back. I have done all the checks and redone everything a few times now. Im not happy. Has this happened to anyone else? Does TL get back to you if ask a question? Im not enjoying the games the same. Help, ideas anyone?????

The Honorable Panda
    Hi all this week I have not been able to buy gems. I play Fashion Story and Bakery Story on my Galaxy Tablet as well as Bakery Story on my Galaxy S2 phone. I have emailed every day both Google and Team Lava and had nothing back. I have done all the checks and redone everything a few times now. Im not happy. Has this happened to anyone else? Does TL get back to you if ask a question? Im not enjoying the games the same. Help, ideas anyone?????
    Yes support does respond back(it may take 3-5 business days).
    Have your heard back from google yet?
    If you are getting a long processing error when trying to purchase this normally has something to do with your google account. Make sure you have accepted the terms and agreement. and check to make sure you payment method is up to date.

Hi. It comes up purchase failed, try again and I do over and over. Ive changed cards updated everything, Im at my wits end. The bank said the money goes out and then back in and feel the problem is at TeamLavas end. Google cant help if its an in app purchase. Any ideas?
    If it cant be fixed why play and then theres all the money Ive already spent. What do you think? Cheers Edie.

Google asked for all the details and then nothing more from them. It'll be a week tomorrow (Monday 28th/5) and Im surprised how much its upset me and made me not bother with my games so much, by the its all fixed I wont have any friends left, one thing Im sort of trying to hang on to is getting the gems and seeing what else I can get out of the New Yourk box.
    With Google Play I have over the past few days brought a game and up dated my dictionary to a pro version and the payments for them went through fine. So is the problem Google or TeamLava???? Please Help!