Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonstur View Post
    I am using fashion story 1.5.1 & I'm running it on an iPhone 4S version 5.1.1
    I've been playing fashion story for a very long time, ever since the goals came out for fashion story I have had 2 goals that will NOT go away & they always say pending every time I return home. The goals are Album Release! Pt. 4 & A New Look. What I am constantly stuck on is "Have 1 more neighbor" since these 2 goals have popped up I've accepted & added many neighbors, restarted the game, rebooted my device, everything that I can think of, but nothing seems to work.

I'd also like to know, why is the word glitch considered inappropriate language in the story games?
    Have you sent a new invite, and had that invite accepted? You cannot delete someone and resend an invite to them. It has to be a new neighbor that you invite and they accept the invite.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com to ask them about the word filter system in game. discussing in game word filter
    is not appropriate for the forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ibek10 View Post
    Sorry my bad, I've tried to restart and found the present thx kooky panda
    no problem, glad your item showed up.

New Resident
    I can't move items on my wall w/o storing them first and would like to move my door w/o buying another one so I can store then move it is anyone else having this problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezlie74 View Post
    I can't move items on my wall w/o storing them first and would like to move my door w/o buying another one so I can store then move it is anyone else having this problem?
    This is not a glitch. You do need to store wall items first, then you can pulled them out and place them in a new area.
    To move your door, you will have to buy a new door, place it, then you can leave both out or store one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you sent a new invite, and had that invite accepted? You cannot delete someone and resend an invite to them. It has to be a new neighbor that you invite and they accept the invite.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com to ask them about the word filter system in game. discussing in game word filter
    is not appropriate for the forum.
    Yes I have sent multiple new invites, to people I have never been neighbors with before but it never goes to my goals..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonstur View Post
    Yes I have sent multiple new invites, to people I have never been neighbors with before but it never goes to my goals..
    Have they accepted the invite? Some players will decline invites.

If you are sure they have accepted, then I would suggest emailing support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game to see whey you are not getting credit for completing this goal.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have they accepted the invite? Some players will decline invites.

If you are sure they have accepted, then I would suggest emailing support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game to see whey you are not getting credit for completing this goal.
    Okay, I'm emailing them now. Thank you

Executive Chef
    This morning I woke to several expired items- but they were items I had already placed in shop before ordering the newest 18 hr catalog! I had closed game night before and turned off iPhone.also after I place orders, the screen freezes and puts them back in the slots( this is also happening on bakery and restaurant!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    This morning I woke to several expired items- but they were items I had already placed in shop before ordering the newest 18 hr catalog! I had closed game night before and turned off iPhone.also after I place orders, the screen freezes and puts them back in the slots( this is also happening on bakery and restaurant!
    Are you playing on wifi? With three games, you may be getting knocked offline and what you placed is not saving. After placing new orders, go visit a neighbor to make sure you are still online and your progress was saved on the servers.

Executive Chef
    Actually 4 games( I'm ur neighbor Dazy's), just not having any probs on pet hotel. I will make sure to visit a neighbor before closing up. Thanks for your help, as always !Also, I was home so I was connected to wifi

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast