Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

New Resident
    I completed a task n I did not ge t the reward .it is so [] frustrating after buying white chairs n lounge chairs etc n so many days completing sub tasks u don't get rewarded
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-19-17 at 10:12 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Hi, I?ve tried to expand my boutique and it shows a message that says that I don?t have enough coins but I do have them, even when I have almost the double of coins required it doesn?t allow me to expand the boutique, please help
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DD973C0-B364-425B-B7CA-3A5162905ED8.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	50278

Farm Supplier
    I don?t know whether you can help and I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask. My Fashion Story was closed over the weekend and I closed the door by blocking it. This was because I wasn?t well. But I managed to make a lot of stock and built some items up to 5,000 + when I reopened the door all the item numbers plummeted - is this usual? I?m sure I?ve done that before and the numbers have stayed high. Thanks for your help. Cleo Hotel

I completed the challenge and was supposed to get the thrift store display and it never came, did anyone else have this problem or know what to do

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    I don?t know whether you can help and I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask. My Fashion Story was closed over the weekend and I closed the door by blocking it. This was because I wasn?t well. But I managed to make a lot of stock and built some items up to 5,000 + when I reopened the door all the item numbers plummeted - is this usual? I?m sure I?ve done that before and the numbers have stayed high. Thanks for your help. Cleo Hotel
    Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game. Glitches may occur like a quick sell of items when you unblock your door.
    It is best to not block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hello I would appreciate any help for the past couple of weeks the icon to get more gems by watching videos has disappeared . I have contacted Storm but they do not seem interested in helping and do not offer support for this game now. I have tried the usual deleting and re starting etc but this makes no difference. I am getting quite cross about this and may stop playing as I cannot progress without buying more gems which I am reluctant to do. Hope someone can get through to storm they are not listening to me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by magiann View Post
    Hello I would appreciate any help for the past couple of weeks the icon to get more gems by watching videos has disappeared . I have contacted Storm but they do not seem interested in helping and do not offer support for this game now. I have tried the usual deleting and re starting etc but this makes no difference. I am getting quite cross about this and may stop playing as I cannot progress without buying more gems which I am reluctant to do. Hope someone can get through to storm they are not listening to me.
    This is a promotional feature that may be subject to change. Hopefully you will get this feature again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have not been receiving notifications for Fashion Story for about a week. I am on iOS but I asked my neighbors as well and I am not the only one with this issue. I really need the notifications to let me know when the clothes are ready and my clothes have expired three times because of this. I?m a mom with a full time job and full time college classes. I don?t stare at the game waiting for the clothes to complete. Please fix this 😩

I'm not receiving any game notifications in any of my Storm8 games again.
    Device: Android
    Version: 8.0.0
    Game version: 1.6.0.3
    Thanks in advance for any help.

I had not opened Fashion Story in a long time. I was so happy to see the Hallowe'en goals and the outfits back. I played it for several days but kept forgetting as it did not show notifications by the icons Then suddenly today with no updates or changes to it, I just see the loading screen. I deleted and reinstalled. Shut down the iPad several times and restarted. Nothing! I have been caring less and less about p,aging Storm8 games and migrating to other more enjoyable games but it looked like this was back in business. I had pretty much completely everything except some holiday items they had removed.
    I submitted the form and received an immediate reply saying the ticket was closed and I should visit the forums. Very disappointing. I had played the game again for a week. I have been playing at least 7 years. Possibly longer.