Thread: Storm8 "STOLE" 4 items from my inventory

Angry Storm8 "STOLE" 4 items from my inventory

Four items are missing from my inventory. I bought some with gems or coins, others I won during challenges. I WANT THEM BACK. I WORKED HARD FOR THEM.

I used to have one WHITE carousel horse and two cream carousel horses. Now, I only have the cream ones.

I used to have a light green rectangular table with 3 wigs and now I only have two white rectangular tables with 3 wigs each (one of them is not on the picture).

I used to have a blue mannequin holding an umbrella similar to the 2 pink ones on the left of the picture. Now, the only blue lollita mannequin I have is the one with a background.

Finally, I used to have a variant of the display with the girl turning around a lamppole. The girl in the display had a purple dress and a dark blue coat. Now, I only have the display in the picture.

I want them back. I did not accidentally sold them. Storm8 just decided to remove them from my inventory for some reason.

Please HELP me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2024-03-20-12-59-37.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	73676   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2024-03-20-12-57-49.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	73677   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2024-03-20-01-18-30.jpg 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	73678   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2024-03-20-01-23-28.jpg 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	73679  

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please log a ticket with Support so they can check on those items that are missing from inventory. It's not forum appropriate to make these kind of allegations, so when you do contact Support, be mindful of how you request help.

Closing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please log a ticket with Support so they can check on those items that are missing from inventory. It's not forum appropriate to make these kind of allegations, so when you do contact Support, be mindful of how you request help.

Closing thread.
    Thanks for the advice :-)
    However, I put "STOLE" in quotes so it is not an accusation. Sorry it was misinterpreted. Next time I will write in a less ambiguous way.

Have a nice day.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No problem. Make sure to include the pictures that you have above and details of your account plus any details of when you think they went missing and use the Bugs/Issues drop down when creating your ticket. Any issues, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help.