Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Farm Supplier
    I had 2 days left yesterday for the current goal. So i ordered over night yesterday the remaining clothes. As i logged in today, goal is gone completely. I will not even bother with new goals anymore, if something like that is happening. It's total *****ing on us players.

Problem with new Green Emerald goal. No one can receive requests for the Lucky Coin in Part 6. When requesting, it says “You need (null).” I’m assuming this is why no one can receive the requests. Please fix this so we can finish the goal, thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VAPforever View Post
    Problem with new Green Emerald goal. No one can receive requests for the Lucky Coin in Part 6. When requesting, it says “You need (null).” I’m assuming this is why no one can receive the requests. Please fix this so we can finish the goal, thank you!
    There is a dedicated thread for this issue here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...of-newest-goal
    Please continue discussions and keep an out for resolution in that thread. Thanks.

New Resident
    Problem with the current Spring Air Goal game won’t load Creamy Chill in catalog for me to order so I’m stuck on 5 of 7! I have 3 active accounts and it’s an issue in all of them does anyone else have this problem ???

Quote Originally Posted by zedlyoo2 View Post
    Problem with the current Spring Air Goal game won’t load Creamy Chill in catalog for me to order so I’m stuck on 5 of 7! I have 3 active accounts and it’s an issue in all of them does anyone else have this problem ???
    I've flagged this with S8.

New Resident
    @ SpiritWind00 Thank you so much I very stressed �� and disappointed ��

New Resident
    Any news from S8?

Yes and no. The team couldn't replicate the issue, so the next step is to understand whether this is an issue for all players or whether it's isolated to you. Maybe you can send me a PM with your device details to maintain your privacy and include screen shots. I'm assuming you've force closed your game to make sure it didn't roll back to a previous goal which is now unfinished? Any extra details you can provide would be helpful.

Anyone else have this issue??

Can there be a fix on the black grass for bigger boutiques? It?s very unpleasant to look at, maybe also fix the design button portion where we can place tiles on floor and not have to keep pressing the tile name from shop like we can for Bakery story already? This would be so convenient Storm8 mods

Quote Originally Posted by MaidInManhattan View Post
    Can there be a fix on the black grass for bigger boutiques? It?s very unpleasant to look at, maybe also fix the design button portion where we can place tiles on floor and not have to keep pressing the tile name from shop like we can for Bakery story already? This would be so convenient Storm8 mods
    I’ll report this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support