The Honorable Panda

Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Current versions of the game:
    iOS - 1.5.4

Android - 1.5.6.6
    Neon 90's - 1.5.6.5

Kindle Fire - 1.5.5.5
    Kindle Fire - Thanksgiving - 1.5.5.5
    Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
    2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
    To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
    To check for game version in game:
    Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
    To check for game version if you can't open the game:
    Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
    For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
    To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
    To check game version in game:
    Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
    Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
    Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
    Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
    You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
    To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
    To check game version in game:
    Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
    If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

This thread should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules

Transferring games - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Weekly Updates - Some will receive update on Thursday, some will get them on Tuesday. It has nothing to do with the device you are on.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

Current Issues

No names popping up under your pending invites

Makeup counter goes out of sync TL is looking into this issue.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-27-14 at 10:50 AM. Reason: updated Android
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I have had a Thin Snowflake counter simply disappear from my boutique. Has anyone else had something similar happen or am I the only lonely lucky one?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock1963 View Post
    I have had a Thin Snowflake counter simply disappear from my boutique. Has anyone else had something similar happen or am I the only lonely lucky one?
    If you are missing an item you have purchased, you can email support@teamlava.com They will be able to look into your game to find out what happened to it.

Also look behind things to see if it got moved . I had a table behind one of my dressings rooms once.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-27-12 at 07:16 PM. Reason: correct email

New Resident
    I am just trying to find out if there is a way to add the account I have been using on my android phone to my android tablet?

The Honorable Panda
    you can also transfer yourself by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.

My make up counter gives coins instead of make up. I thought that's a bit silly. I use the normal fashion story ver 1.4.1 and on the new ipad, so should i be using valentines to avoid this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by elreenlynch View Post
    My make up counter gives coins instead of make up. I thought that's a bit silly. I use the normal fashion story ver 1.4.1 and on the new ipad, so should i be using valentines to avoid this?
    The valentine version is the currrent version to be playing, but is also has this issue. When you go into the game, before collecting likes or make-up hit your design button, then x out. You should then be able to place your makeup.

Farm Supplier
    Just a suggestion... I love the make up counter and don't regret spending my gems for it. I would like to see other items that allow you to place items in your store. For example...I would never spend the gems for the shoe display, BUT...if it allowed me to order and stock additional shoes on it...I would. I would also like to see more fashion. the additional items to decorate the shop are nice, but it is about fashion....

The Shoe Display would be a decoration item, so it would not be possible to make changes to its image. But we have taken down suggestions for new order items for the Make-up Counter as we have a several players that would like to be able to order more items from it in the future.

Fashion Designer
    Sometimes my clothings when they finish they just stay there and when i try clicking them it is sorta like frozen and a couple of times the clothes has become expired so i wanna know if this a current issue or if I'm the only person with these problems.

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast