Today I am able to get into the game with my older iPad! I was unable to access with the iPad I normally use and all other games including S8 game were running smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
I had not opened Fashion Story in a long time. I was so happy to see the Hallowe'en goals and the outfits back. I played it for several days but kept forgetting as it did not show notifications by the icons Then suddenly today with no updates or changes to it, I just see the loading screen. I deleted and reinstalled. Shut down the iPad several times and restarted. Nothing! I have been caring less and less about p,aging Storm8 games and migrating to other more enjoyable games but it looked like this was back in business. I had pretty much completely everything except some holiday items they had removed.
I submitted the form and received an immediate reply saying the ticket was closed and I should visit the forums. Very disappointing. I had played the game again for a week. I have been playing at least 7 years. Possibly longer.