Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

New Resident
    I completed a task n I did not ge t the reward .it is so [] frustrating after buying white chairs n lounge chairs etc n so many days completing sub tasks u don't get rewarded
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-19-17 at 10:12 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Hi, I?ve tried to expand my boutique and it shows a message that says that I don?t have enough coins but I do have them, even when I have almost the double of coins required it doesn?t allow me to expand the boutique, please help
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DD973C0-B364-425B-B7CA-3A5162905ED8.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	50278

Farm Supplier
    I don?t know whether you can help and I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask. My Fashion Story was closed over the weekend and I closed the door by blocking it. This was because I wasn?t well. But I managed to make a lot of stock and built some items up to 5,000 + when I reopened the door all the item numbers plummeted - is this usual? I?m sure I?ve done that before and the numbers have stayed high. Thanks for your help. Cleo Hotel

I completed the challenge and was supposed to get the thrift store display and it never came, did anyone else have this problem or know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    I don?t know whether you can help and I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask. My Fashion Story was closed over the weekend and I closed the door by blocking it. This was because I wasn?t well. But I managed to make a lot of stock and built some items up to 5,000 + when I reopened the door all the item numbers plummeted - is this usual? I?m sure I?ve done that before and the numbers have stayed high. Thanks for your help. Cleo Hotel
    Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game. Glitches may occur like a quick sell of items when you unblock your door.
    It is best to not block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556