Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    ok....maybe next time they should let us know theers a new version ?

There's not a new version. Boardwalk is an older version.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Calimom13 View Post
    Have you received a response for this problem because I have the same problem.
    What's the problem, so I can understand what you are referring to?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

After closing my store for a week and having close to or over 2000 of each item I reopened my store today. I logged off of the game and when I logged back in after 30 minutes there was some weird page up of some beauty shop game, and then when I closed that out, all of my inventory was gone! I need help asap

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by neethatsme View Post
    After closing my store for a week and having close to or over 2000 of each item I reopened my store today. I logged off of the game and when I logged back in after 30 minutes there was some weird page up of some beauty shop game, and then when I closed that out, all of my inventory was gone! I need help asap
    I am sorry but blocking your door is not part of the design of the game it is a work around some players have used.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Does this game run in the background like rs and bs? I'm not getting any sales when it's not open.

How about this,, for fashion story the game I love,, I brought the 1&2 generation just for this game,, switched from the Android, now I have been watching this ,, when one customer leaves the store , another one suppose to come in,, sometimes, most of the time the door stays open,, and that means , you don't get another customer until the door closes, or another customer goes out of another door, to me this is *****ing, I was wondering why ,,in the morning my coins stay so low,, and I have lots of items in my store, and my customers rate is 100%;; at level 99 ,, that means I have been playing a while,, and spent money on this game,, and nothing is wrong with my ipads neither, I feel that there is starting to be a *****king session going on here,, and why are the the new outfits so low, you don't get a lot,, you have to use up all your slots to order one dress, not fair at all,, when the slots are 49gems a piece,, fashion story is suppose to be fun to play,, please don't rip people off, and turn a good thing into something bad,, on the android ,, it seems to be fair, on the ipad,,, things don't look to good,

On the android your store stay full of customers, on the ipad how about you got 2 customers in your store, after the first 14 to 16 customers leaves, depending on how many doors you have,, my customers rate is always 100%,, the doors just stays open until another customers reaches the exit, or sometimes nobody come in or out, that certain door for about a minute in a half,, that means I lost about 4 to 5 customers because that door stayed open,, and when I go to sleep, only God knows how many times the door stayed open ,, sometimes 2 doors stay open at the same time,,wow,, can anybody explain that?

What is the newest version of this game for android (cozy, valentine, boardwalk, etc.) I'm playing the cozy version and I have a pink catalog that cuts off info. I got this version to play the garnet quest a bit ago. Also, now the game send me constant "reminders" that quests were not completed or expired until it has scrolled through every one of them.

My game version is 1.5.6.7 and Android is galaxy s6 with 6.0.1

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys. I could see today that when I get the likes from my neighbors, the thumbs appear again in couple Seconds. Hopefully you can fix it. Thanks.